How should I deal with her when she is stressed out?

This girl I have been seeing has told me she is very stressed out with work, school and everything. The problem though is we just got into an argument and I don't want to overwhelm her by keep asking how everything is. We have only been together a month and sometimes when I text her she doesn't respond and when I asked about hanging out she didn't respond. Although we have talked it seems everything is bugging her. I've tried joking around and she is not into it. I don't want to annoy her during this time but I also don't want to make it seem like I don't care. What should I do? I was thinking of giving it a couple days and then talking again?

Most Helpful Guy

• send her a little gift tomorrow. flowers, but nothing extravagant. send 'em to her work, so she'll get the flowers at work. hand write a little note, explaining that you like her and you're sorry she's so stressed, and you hope this little gift lifts her spirits.

offer sympathy.

don't offer advice unless she specifically asks for advice. this means you don't say much other than, "I'm sorry you're so stressed. That must feel terrible. Let me know if I can help." let her do most of the talking.

What Girls Said 3

• Let her know you are there for her.

Be easy to reach, meaning pick up the phone if she call, but don't call or text yourself.

If I was the girl and I was avoiding the guy, telling him I was busy and stressed out it would have to be a very serious issue.

• I would just want to know that you were there for me. I feel like calling and texting just shows that you care. I would really appreciate that. If you're continue to text and call don't ask about the two of you, give that a little bit more time. Instead, ask how she is doing and whether or not there is anything that you can do for her. You could even try doing something nice and thoughtful for her. Hopefully that helps.

• poor guy. just send her a text or leave a message that you hope her day is going well. there's not a whole lot you can do but wait it out.

What Guys Said 3

• -Be very patient, not one stress factor more

-Be sure she knows you care about her and she can fall back on you

• wow, well listen buddy I have the same problem at times, what I think you should do is surprise her and talk to her and let everything out, try and see if you can make your relationship very strong with her and see if you can help her with Time management don't over call her but don't stop calling her, don't wiat days, give it a few hours or possibly minutes and call her and tell her how you truly feel

• send a box of chocolates. Be her refuge from stress, not an adder of stress.