Date cancelled THREE TIMES?

he had "legitimate reasons"

he was sick

he had to help his best friend out with an exam

he had to do it again because they hadn't gone through all the concepts

he rescheduled for Friday.

but I don't know if I want to go anymore. who cancels three times in a row? that's bunk.

should I just tell him to f*** off? stand him up?

I'm thinking of standing him up...

Most Helpful Girl

• See what happens Friday if he ditches you again don't have any contact with him.He should really be honest with you two I mean if he really liked you he'd go out of his way to keep the date on.But don't stand him up that just seems bad and out of spite wait till Friday.

• This answer, if he cancels again Friday, then he can f*** off so you can find a guy who can commit, and isn't wishy washy

• that's the thing, if he really liked me he would have went anyway...sick or not, best friend with exam, or not. I'm not impressed.

What Guys Said 4

• If it was me in your place, I would say f*** off. I'm a very forgiving person and God knows how many times I've cancelled on my friends but a first date is something of importance and not to be cancelled and rescheduled over and over. What's stopping him from doing this to you down the line?

• Tell him to call you when he is available, but don't expect him to call. Move on and look elsewhere. If he calls, cancel on him if you want to kick him in the balls as a parting gift.

• Unless this dude is Batman, no one should put up with THREE cancellations. Screw that.

• Let Friday be the last straw.

• if he cared at all, he would have made it the previous three times, no matter what.

What Girls Said 3

• Like in baseball 3 strikes and your out... Move on and don't tell him why.. Silence is the best tool when it comes to teaching someone a lesion.. Let him be the one to stress it ;)

• Sounds suspiciously like he's blowing you off to me. I'd tell him to suck it and move on to someone more courteous.

• Don't stand him up. Honestly I'd flat-out ask hiim "Okay, what's going on here?" At that point you don't really have anything to lose.

Recently I had a similar situation where he kept giving me legitimate reasons to cancel on me/not reschedule plans. After three weeks of this we ended up staying overnight together and talking all night - it turned out he really did just have a crazy life going on.

Sometimes it happens.