Will I regret not wanting to date or get married?

I've given up hope that I'll ever find a good woman, I've even stopped approaching women because I know they'll only want to be friends or reject me, so I've given completely. People say I'll live a lonely life if I shut women completely out. What choice do I have, guys like me (I'm a nerdy shy college, who hasn't had any success with women) have no chance in hell with girls. Will regret this decision.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can always change your mind later. Sometimes I say to myself it would be nice to have a relationship, other times I am glad as ever that I don't have to put up with the problems many relationships have.

If you're gonna approach women, last thing you'll want to do is have that mindset you're describing there because you're setting yourself up for that outcome. I can understand not feeling like going through all the work of getting to know yet another women that will waste your time and such(I've met plenty of time wasters myself, trust me), but it looks like your confidence is just shot right now.

What Girls Said 6

• Nikola Tesla made the very same decision (in fact, he died a virgin) and look how at how much stuff he got done. If you would ask him, I'm sure he'd say he does not regret his decision.

• well girls do like guys who are all " ohh poor me " all the time its annoying but if you really don't want a relationship its your choice

• u need to ask yourself what do you have to offer to a future girlfriend or wife?

when you finally find out what it is then make that shine to your up most potential

• I feel that you will regret this decision. I am attracted to nerdy shy guys actually. There is someone out there for you. Don't give up! It will come in time, you may have to go over some of the speed bumps to get there.

• You won't regret it if it makes you happy. Not everyone wants to get married and they are fine with it and don't regret it. Others need to be with someone so bad they will completely change everything about themselves to be with someone, anyone. I don't need some to make me happy, only I have the power to do that and if I never remarry I don't really care. I have a great guy right now but if it doesn't work out, ce la vie. I will not regret anything. You only live once and only you can make your happy if you don't find anyone who does not love you for you then so what. Sure it's nice to have someone but look at how many unhealthy relationships there are out there and how many people are making each other miserable, they will be looking at you and wishing they had your freedom. You might regret it, you might not. There is no way to tell.

• YES

You will regret it.

It only gets harder and worse the older you get because other people continue to develop their social skills.

Maybe you are approaching women the wrong way

Or maybe you are approaching the wrong women

There are nerdy and quiet shy females in college

Sorry, but that really is where you should start, with people who have the same social challenges that you do.

Go hang out with your nerd group and get accepted with them. It's okay to be a nerd.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude you gotta have some faith that everything will turn out just fine.

• that's worked for me. assume all women will find you disgusting. Assume all women will reject you. You can go through life liberated and celibate. Never have to spend your money trying to make a woman happy. You can invest money you would spend on dates, and not squander on women, and retire as a young man. Let the other guys try to impress women, you can build a future for yourself.