Teen guys, would you date an overweight girl?

I'm on the overweight side and I'm really self conscious about it because I have been rejected by quite a few guys but the thing is, since usually teenage boys go through puberty, do they always think that skinny girls are pretty? Or do they think that overweight girls are pretty too, and would you date one? I just want to know how many teen guys out there actually would...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, most guys don't want super skinny girls. We want girls who are average or slender, but not overweight or full of bones. If you're overweight, most guys won't want you past casual sex. That's the brutal truth of the matter. Guys feel embarrassed to show off an overweight girlfriend, as most of us prefer slender or average (normal, not super skinny or overweight) girls to one who has extra pounds. It is similar to the way that girls almost universally prefer tall guys.

What Guys Said 7

• For most guys you don't need to be super skinny, but you need to not be overweight. Some don't care.

• I've dated a slightly overweight girl once and had sex with an overweight girl once too. I'll never do it again. I hold myself and others to higher standards.

• depends. if you showed a pic id be able to tell you i perfer a girl who has some meat on her bones. not fat or obese or anything like that but a curvy type is way betterregardless, you shouldn't be self concsious. pretty much no matter who you are there are people that will find you attractive

• Hey sometimes personality can make you look a million bucks, unless you're severely overweight then hit the gym to get healthier, guys like hot girls, but they like interesting girls as well

• Ask yourself this would you date a an overweight guy? Probably not.

• Look around, there are lots of heavy girls with boyfriends everywhere.

• Sad part is if the guy is fat he ain't getting a GF.

• Yes, if you loose the weight, you'll expand your options quite a bit. The harsh reality is that guys who date overweight girls are generally guys that don't have any other options. You don't want to be someone's desperation option, do you? Instead, for your health, and for your love live, I suggest you focus on losing the weight instead of trying to find guys that will most likely try to use you and lose you after they lose attraction later.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, nor a teen. But I do feel that showing confidence has quite a lot to do with it. I don't feel girls with size 0 are attractive. Just be confident with who you are, and feel good about yourself.

• Looks matter period, its been proven and studied and it also applies to other animals not just humans. If looks didn't matter, the human population would be in the hundreds of trillions by now.

• Where did I say looks don't matter? Ofcourse they do, but people have different preferences. I'm just saying confidence adds a lot as well.