Cute ways to initiate the first kiss?

I have my second date coming up with this guy and I really want to kiss him. He's shy and I think I may have to be the one to initiate it, so what are some cute ways to do it? How would you guys like a girl to initiate the first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be like hey I have something to tell you, then whisper something like I had a nice time tonight and then give him a kiss on the cheek. While that isn't exactly a kiss on the lips he will still be reassured that you had a good time and increase his confidence. Or you could be like oh you have something on your... then have him lean in close to you and act like you're cleaning something off his chin and then while your face is already about 5 inches away from his mouth, it would be easy to give him a nice peck on the lips:) Also kudos to you for trying to make the first move and not getting frustrated and giving up just cause the guy isn't as agressive as other guys. Shy guys are the best, he'll treat you right once he gets comfortable enough, just give it time:)

What Guys Said 1

• At the end of the date, hug him,keep hugging holding in that position then look up expectantly and stop talking. He'll get it. :)here a cute way:put your finger to his lips and say "these" & then put the same finger into your lips and say "here"confidence is key :)

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him, this date was amazing but there's one thing that would make it perfect, and then if he asks what, just kiss him :)

• A really cute thing you could do would be to tell him with me a hug, after he does it ask him to give you a kiss on the cheek then linger for a little while and kiss him