Is he really sick, or just blowing me off?

A guy messaged me on Match.com on Sunday, and we talked on and off all day. He asked me to go out on a date this Thursday. We talked again Monday, and on Tuesday, I only heard from him once that morning. He seemed really interested in me on Sunday and Monday. I sent him a text Tuesday night, but he never responded. I sent him a text tonight (Wednesday), and asked if something was wrong. He said that he had been sick and that he wasn't going to be able to make our date tomorrow. I guess it's just my first instinct to think that he's blowing me off. I asked him if I said something to change his mind, and he said no, not at all. I don't know what to do. I guess just wait and see if he ever texts me again. What do y'all think?

What Guys Said 1

• What likely happened. He just got Black Ops 2 and cannot be disturbed. lol

• So can we get a genuine reply here or just a good sense of humor? This girl asked something. Enlighten us, Anonymous.

• My answer was the enlightenment.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest it's cool that you asked what's up but you didn't need to ask if he changed his mind etc etc. Try to be yourself and keep it cool, you guys hardly know each other. I would let him contact me, you showed that you're interested and all you gotta do is see if he is as well. I'd probably feel like he blew me off too BUT even so, I wouldn't be too upset because people don't just change their mind in a couple of days! Most likely, it's something that has nothing to do with you! Finally, remember that we can overreact and not trust people when in reality they're just sick for example.

good luck with the dude:) and just keep yourself busy doing things you like and having fun!