Would cuddling like spooning and sweetheart's cradle with a girl mean something

because I've been cuddling with this girl I like once. and I wanna know if girls cuddle with guys that are just friends like this? we also did the honeymoon hug.

you can google the different cuddling types. I can't post a link lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• it shows that she is comfortable of you being that close to her and either attracted or interested in you. No girl would do any cuddling at all with any guy that they aren't attracted or interested in.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been just cuddling every night this summer with my friend ( I was his temp. roomie ) & it's cause I like him and I trust him. Just having physical contact makes you feel safe and loved.

What Guys Said 2

• She must be really comfortable with you because most woman don't want to cuddle naked unless its after intimacy, then that's a whole different story.

• yes friends do cuddle...i once talked to my female friend about this and she told me that girls like to cuddle,its actually like a comforting feeling to the girl...i think you should go on with it..