Please help! My boyfriend is a REALLY bad kisser, what do I do?

We have been going out for eight months, and I have dealt with it for way too long! He is the perfect guy but not when it comes to kissing. Every time I pull away, I cannot even open my mouth, it is so overpovering, it is like a slobbery suction cup on my face and its disgusting, how do I fix this if I can't even kiss him back?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not a mind-reader. Communicate with him.

Most guys are doing one of two things. They are either trying their best...or they are applying what other women have taught them. So it could be one of his former girlfriends liked to kiss like that.

But if you don't say anything, then he doesn't know any different. Don't be critical. Say to him, "Hey, let me tell you how I like to be kissed" and then explain to him, or better yet show him by kissing him that way.

Trust me, if he's a good boyfriend, he will take the lesson and learn it well.

What Guys Said 5

• Teach him, if you're such the expert

• Get a new boyfriend.

• tell him don't kiss the lips on my face like you'd kiss the lips on my puss.y.

• Just skip straight to oral. Slobbery suction works much better for that.

• Teach him yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• You're just gonna have to spell it out for him. Tell him you don't like it. and show him how to kiss you properly.