Kissing Tips for beginners?

So this is both my boyfriend and I's first serious relationship, and it's around the 4 month mark. We were best friends for a while before and very recently started kissing yay!:) he's my first kiss and I'm pretty sure I'm his, so kissing tips? What do guys like, and just general tips for beginners! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't over think it. Just go with the flow and let it happen. If you over think things, it's going to suck because you'll have that in your mind and over analyze it afterward.

Nothing over the top though. Just start with a kiss on the lips. If things start getting steamy, the kissing will come naturally because you're in the moment and not thinking about what to do.

You can find some basic tips and ideas on YouTube/Google if you want to get a basic 'idea' on how to.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm not a guy but I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser. Just make sure you swallow your spit before diving in. Pick either the bottom or top lip, close your eyes, and just go for it. Give little flicks with your tongue and maybe little bites if he likes that (everyone is different). Kisses on the neck and maybe a little nibble on the ear are all good, too!

• Be sure to keep your lips relaxed, and go with the flow (keep at the same pace). Other than that, just enjoy it! :)

• Just experiment with different things til you find what you both really like! Lip biting is fun.