Girls: would you participate in a mud wrestling match to become his girlfriend?

let's just say your biggest crush wants you and your rival to fight over him. he wants you to mud wrestle. the winner of the match will be his girlfriend. would you do something like that if you totally wanted to be his girl?

girls, stop deluding yourself! I've seen so many school cat fights in my life. I've seen so many girls mud wrestle in clubs just to get attention. of course there are girls out there who would do the same to get the guy they want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are girls who would do that, but I'm not one of them. If a guy is so confused that he needs to choose between two girls, he obviously doesn't know whether he wants me or not, so I don't want him either. I'm also not going to humiliate myself for a guy, and would lose interest in any guy who asked me to. I would automatically assume that any guy who would ask me to do something like that doesn't respect me or value me as a person.

What Girls Said 36

• this is the most pigheaded question I've ever read.

i don't understand where people get these warped fantasies from and if any girl answered yes: you're a dumbass and I hate you, LOL.

and to answer the question: f*** no. I have this little thing called self-respect and I'd like to have it for the rest of my life, thank you very much.

• Haha, I'm glad you like my question. again: this is not a fantasy! a friend of mine did this and dated the winning girl. unfortunately he dumped her 3 months later.

• I would just like to say that this was pretty interesting.That's all.

• This guy is such a weirdo douchebag, I swear. he follows me around and tries to criticize every answer I give. it's so freaking annoying. I said the same thing half the girls said on here and look at the argument he put up with ME. why? I still don't know, haha.

• i would have the fight, then after I win and he comes over and tries to kiss me, I'd say sorry you're not my type.

i don't need to mud wrestle to get a guy

i can get him just on my personality alone thanks;)

remember girls, "keepy it classy not trashy" :)

• All I gotta say is MAD PROPS to timberlake ! Whoever you are you know your sh*t. Very impressive and compelling argument.

• She just copied and pasted the definition. that's not impressive. just because she's a nerd it doesn't mean she's right. her daddy obviously is a pastor.

• LOL! What's Wrong With Being A Pastors Daughter Anyways ? What Are You Trying To Imply ? Anyone Who Believes In God Is A Nerd ? Or Anyone Whos Father Believes In God ? Ha Ha . What Does Mud Wrestling Have Anything To Do With God? Classic .

• What's wrong with being a pastor's daughter? hmm.. in my town pastor girls are the most nerdy and boring girls ever. they don't do anything but complaining about everything. they don't have fun in life. they just read the bible and do their choir practice. instead of doing some "naughty" and forbidden things they try to be innocent till the day they die. timberlake reminds me of these girls. someone should tell her that most guys aren't into that kind of girls.

• No girl with dignity would do something like that. And if a guy wanted me to participate in a mud wrestling match to become his girlfriend, he must not be that interested in the first place, otherwise he would've chosen me over the other girl in the first place.

No guy is worth such degradation.

• NO WAY! I would not behave in such a shallow manner and let a guy manipulate me just so that he could be my boyfriend.

• Even if he made you crazy and extremely horny (thinking about him all the time), you wouldn't use the opportunity?

• If he is making you crazy and extremely horny then do you see a long term thing with him? Still I would not do it!!!

• no. not much to say. I wouldn't go that far for anyone. and never have. guys come to me if they're interested. not the other way around. and I'm not going to do anything to mess up my cute wardrobe lol

• I would do something like that randomly but not over a guy. That's just degrading for women.

Maybe if I had never met anyone there before, just because mud wrestling is mad fun ;D

• no self-respecting woman would need to scrap it out with some random chick whilst getting all muddy for some guy's enjoyment all in the hopes of becoming his gf. sure there are girls willing to do it, but I most certainly am not one of them.

• Nope I would never because if he wants me then he needs to come after me I don't want to have to fight for him, I feel I'm worth the challange for him. any guy who thinks that its cool to have girls mud wrestle over him is not the type of guy I would want to be with anyay. In another situation I would love to mud wrestler but prob against a guy.

• No. Simple as. Not only would it be absolutely humiliating, no guy is worth getting THAT dirty for. For me, it just describes DESPERATION. If a guy really likes a girl and values her respect, he won't make her do such things.

Fantasies are fine but real life just doesn't work out like that.

• Sorry to disappoint but sometimes real life is like that. I tell it again: a friend of mine did this and dated the winning girl.

furthermore I've seen a lot of catfights in school. a lot of girls were fighting over guys. some girls would do anything to date their crush. of course these kind of girls deny it when they sit in front of a computer. I don't blame them.

• Fair enough, I know that I wouldn't do that. It's just not me so don't suggest it.

• Hell no. Are we on a reality show or something? If a guy really liked me and wanted me to be his girlfriend he wouldn't ask me to do something like that and I have too much respect for myself to mud wrestle another girl to win someone's affections. I wouldn't want to date a guy who would ask me that in the first place.

• Nice fantasy, but no. I don't think I'd feel very secure with a guy who made is decisions like this.

• Believe it or not, it's not a fantasy. a friend of mine did this and dated the winning girl. unfortunately he dumped her 3 months later.

• haha actually, yeah, but not if my crush asked me I would just do it. Wrestling is fun and it didn't say you had to be in a bikini either so it's not really degrading. But, if I did wrestle it woulden't be for him it would be againest him :).

• Umm, I'm presonally not one for fighting over a guy like that. It's just catty. So, if you lacked the maturity to choose and go after the girl that you liked and you instead made me duke it out between another girl, I'd think you thought us flunkies and I would have nothing to do with you.

• nope, he'd be the one wrestling, for me :)

• Lol, my example says YOU are the one who is crazy about him. he doesn't need to wrestle for you cause you are the one that wants to be his girl.

• I know - and even if I was completely head over heels for him a) I wouldn't wrestle anyone. and b) why would I want to look so desperate :S so if he was willing to embarass himself for me then yes I would be his. even if I was craazy about him I have my pride to cater for :)

• Nope... any guy who would have a mud wrestleing comp to be his girlfriend is a duche fag!

• And any girl who would actually partake for some douche fag is a stupid skank ho.

I hope he does get a girl that way, so long as they are both sterile.

• heck yeah

i ve always wanted to do that

plus I love to wrestle

• Troll #6.

• Ok, I thought about it some more. It's a really sexy idea to wrestle another girl for my boyfriend. But I wouldn't do it unless he was already my boyfriend. And I knew the girl. And we wouldn't weslte *for* him you know, we would just wrestle for him.

• simple... Hell no! If he deserves to be my boyfriend he wouldn't ask me to do such a thing. Only a jerk would ask for that. And I don't want to date jerks.

• no I personally wouldn't because I find that to be degrading. any woman that would do that are very desperate.

• No way would I do that. He would need to like me for me, not for if I'm able to fight or not.

• No f'in way! If he even suggested that I would make him regret it.

• Your update: Yeh there will defo be some girls that will. Some girls will do anything for attention and some will do anything to get the guy they want. But the majority of girls aren't desperate slags.

• Yes, you are right.

• Yep yep, I always am.

• depends if I hated the other girl enough :3- and if I was allowed to do serious damage...

• No way.

Never.

It won't be a real relationship that way.

I don't want to win my guy.

I my guy to already want me.

• NOOOO WAY ...

its kinda something embarrass me as a girl

i'll never wrestle a girl for a guy hell NO

• ummm no I would instanly relize tht guy is full of himself and well kinda a jerk I can't speak for others but for me there's no way in hell...

• no, it's degrading. and it's not self-respecting.

a guy would be a jerk to agree to: "If you wrestle her, I will be your boyfriend"

• Hell no. I have more respect for myself than that. I would date a guy who wants me and no one else. Sorry, if she is a girl worth keeping then she won't mud wrestle for you.

• hell no...id throw him in the mud for asking that

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, some girls would do this.

But these are the same kinds of girls who'd set your pubes on fire while you were sleeping, because they didn't like the way you looked at that waitress with the low-cut blouse.

• Let me tell you a true story.

A woman got throw out of a window and ended up with cuts, bleeding,broken leg and more by her husband.

In court the woman lied to the judge that her husband did anything.it was not even she who called the police a friend who saw it all happened did.

Moral:Love can make someone do anything.There are woman on here saying they would not do it,but there are woman who would do it.Woman who loved a guy for ,so long and suffered,so hard,because of it and wanted a chance,any chance to gain his love.

Still,I feel no woman should ever lower there self that low,but if you really love and I mean REALLY LOVE the guy trust me on this one You WOULD DO IT.LOVE AND PLEASURE are the most powerful emotions a person can have and if they are high enough a person will do anything to keep them.

Peace!

• Honestly If you asked that question to almost any woman face to face you would get slapped. For us to fight over them is socially acceptable in our culture, it just does not go the other way around and that goes for any culture.

• And why doesn't it go the other way around? equality is what feminists want.

• Equality of opportunity need not mean identical behavior.

• That's not true. A guy asking a girl to fight for him is as stupid as the proposition in the question above. I wouldn't ask for that, and I expect the same from a potential boyfriend.

• (if I was a girl) Hell nah, that guy's is either really needs to learn how to pick up girls, or is just a rapeisty (?), big ass jerk...:D

• I don't think there is a single girl who would be willing to do that. Well on here that is.