Scared to use tongue in French kissing!?

I know this sounds stupid, you don't have to remind me haha. but last night a guy I'm dating (not officially my boyfriend) tried, or actually did, French kiss me for the first time, and I didn't know what to do! he used his tongue, I felt it. I don't quite remember if I used mine, but I generally don't like sticking my tongue out, so I'm scared (for lack of a better word) to stick it into his mouth next time. I don't want to go too deep, and I don't want it to be too stiff either! what would be a good way to kind of "practice"?! I've watched YouTube videos, but when I was in that moment, I forgot everything, including the way I was standing and where my arms and hands were, and was nervous the whole time. I don't wanna keep being nervous and I just wanna do it the right way! help?!

What Guys Said 1

• A girl I'm dating recently did the same thing to me. I hadn't done anything like that before so in the end I just told her about it afterward and she said she'd be happy to teach me how to french kiss properly - telling me to go slower or deeper etc. after we kissed. I guess it's also dependent on what the other party is comfortable with since people have different methods of french kissing.

After our next few dates I started to get a bit more confident with using my tongue but I'm still learning. I don't think there's a way to practice without actually kissing haha.

What Girls Said 0