Guys, do you care if a girl's a bad kisser?

I have only kissed three guys and I'm not frigid or anything just when it comes to kissing a guy I freak that I will be a bad kisser. So what I want to know is...do guys care if a girl is a bad kisser?

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice makes perfect :P

What Guys Said 4

• You can't be a bad kisser as long as you relax and enjoy it, don't try and thrash your tongue around his mouth like a bull whip, imagine his tongue is a lump of ice in your mouth and just gently move yours around his sometimes gently sucking on it from time to time, there you go, your a pro already,x

• Well, yea, maybe, but she can learn through experience. It's not like I would break up with her over it.

• Just trying is good. Cute lips alone with entertain me.

• I think it is VERY hard to be a bad kisser, you might not b the best kisser but just the contact will make the other person feel good. If you are very very scared of that I heard of a girl that kissed her best friend so they can tell her if she's a good kisser maybe you wanna do that.

What Girls Said 0