How to tell if someone blocked you on iMessage?

I had this crush, and I asked her out, we haven't talked in a while and I wanted to text her a friendly Merry Christmas, and maybe we can reconcile, but as soon as I send a message it says "Not delivered", than it gives me the option to try again or send as text message, am I blocked?

This really hurts, I was never mean to her, I have been nothing but nice and I even gave her space after the awkwardness of letting my feelings know, and I was and am getting over her, and starting to see her as a friend and the sadness isn't there no more, but if she blocked me than this hurts even more.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe its your network coverage never heard of imessage though

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it was just your cell reception that did that. I know it happens sometimes.

To the best of my knowledge, when you block someone on imessage, the message is still sent, but the person is never notified and the message never shows up. When you call them, it rings once and goes straight to voicemail. If you are really wondering, ask the people at Apple.

Don't let this girl get you down. Plenty of other fish in the sea.