The guy I'm dating wants to teach me how to play pool?

So he said he's good at it, and I told him I don't even know how to play. Does he really want to teach me, or just teach me because of how you have to position yourself to teach someone how to play pool? haha. We're dating, so I mean he must like me lol but is this why he offered? lol this probably sounds so stupid haha

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible he might just want to use it as an excuse to be closer to you, but there's a pretty big chance he probably just wants to be able to play pool with you and would enjoy teaching you.

Of course, it's likely a certain mixture of the two.

What Guys Said 5

• Most of the time you women over think reasons why men ask you to do something. But this one maybe right.

Stretching over the table to position yourself . The table could be used for other things as well.

so you are right about that.

However that is not the only reason. Pool is a game that can become a personal competition and something shared. It is a game of skill and challenge and you can find out a lot of a person by how they think strategize and follow through.. almost forgot to mention it ia a fun game that never gets old.

I use to make pool tables and I am looking at one of them right now :)

SHUT UP and PLAY POOL... is my motto lol

• Its fun and its pretty easily to your ether solids or stripes get all of your balls in then get the 8 ball in.

• He likes playing pool It would be a fun date for him to take you on. He wants to have fun with you, and show you a new experience.

• I was teaching a girl I know how to play pool simply so I would have more people to play pool with. it could also be because it's something you could do together.

• He wants to look down your dress when you lean way over the table.

What Girls Said 1

• He's really interested in you be happy