Laser Tag date - first date?

Has anyone ever gone on a laser tag date? YES/NO

YES - What was your experience?

NO - Would you ever want to go on one?

Today I had a laser tag date. It was our 2nd date. It was one of the most epic dates I've had in a while. I love laser tag and the whole time I was in my zone. I didn't even think about pleasing my date. I was teaching her how to play laser tag. Told her to cover my back. There was lots of touching, flirting, few kisses, tickling and "accidental" slap on a bum. At the end of the date we went to a coffee shop to relax and chatted for another hour.

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds fun

What Girls Said 13

• I like the idea. I've been with a boyfriend before but not as the first date.

I really like dates that are fun and lightly competitive like bowling, laser tag, mini golf, go-carts, or anything along those lines. Much better than dinner and a movie.

• My boyfriend went. It wasn't so much a date as it was hanging out...and I totally kicked his ass lol

• Yes! It's awesome and if she says she doesn't like it, she's a lie and probably no fun lol. As long as you don't mind possibly getting a little sweaty, and your legs and whatever else hurting the next day.

• i would love to go to laser tag on a date!

I've never gone on a date, but I have gone for fun, and I love it!

• That would be the best first date ever in my opinion. No I've never been to a laser tag date. But I think it would be a lot of fun.

• No, I've never been on a laser tag date. However, to me, that sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to go on a laser tag date with a guy. :)

• Yes! I was taken to laser tag on a first date and it is still the best date I ever went on.. I was rubbish but I had lots of fun!

• Yes, It was a lot of fun. Those are my kind of dates.

• That'd be awesome!

• Yes, I have. It was fun.

• no, I'm not sporty like that

• Dude do you know how fun that would be omg if that was me I'd love you forever lol I think it would be amazing first date.

• That would be a lot of fun.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. Would be kinda weird as a first, unless you already kind of knew her outside prior to the date.

It would totally rock as a follow-up date though!

• I completely agree with you! Today it was our follow-up date. Our first date was an "interview" date.

Laser tag can be hit or miss on the first date.

• Barney?

• Got this idea from Barney.

• OK to be honest it's not a bad idea as long as she is into it and doesn't show up in heels or something