Is texting "I miss you" creepy?

His birthday is coming up and I was going to text him this and tell me if it sounds creepy or not. "Happy Birthday! Miss you <3 Hope you have a carefree and jovial day!" Lol does that sound creepy? He has been very distant with me, and everyone said it's because I "friendzoned" him, but I miss him a lot . I just don't know if that sounds creepy lol? Do you think it would be creepy? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• not creepy go for it!~ <3

• It actually went really well! He said he missed me too! Haha! We're talking a lot again, and we even hung out, so it all went good, thank you!!! :)

• aww so happy for you! x

What Guys Said 4

• If this is the question you asked 2 days ago (guy with a baby girl) I just answered a min ago, DON'T text him. There's something you are probably missing out here. Break contact if you aren't into him. You'll wind up leading him on which is exactly opposite of being a nice person :)

• It's creepy if you HAVE friendzoned him. Then it's just playing with his emotions.

If you two are dating, it's fine.

• Well what is your relationship with him? What do you want your relationship to be with him?

• Well we were close friends, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere he just distanced himself from me, and seems very short and vague with me, and is acitng like I don't exist in a way. I am not contacting him, but I just don't want to lsoe my friend. I don't want to lose contact all together with him, cause I care deeply about him. I just don't know if I should text him on his b-day or not. Thank you!

• I think 'happy birthday' is more than appropriate. If you friendzoned him, I don't think you should say anything he could take as being interest.

• True! That's what i'm realizing now. I just don't want him to think I forgot about him on his b-day, so I just think I will send a simple text just saying "Happy Birthday" just to let him know I remember, but thank you for commenting! Appreciate it! :)

• No its not, I think its cute when girls do that. I like it!

• Thank you! Even if you're supposedly friendzoned though? Would you be mad at the girl? Or would you think it's nice of her to say even though she friendzoned you?

• Pretty much happpend to me. Some girls just say that to friends. I think its common, hopefully though he doesn't think too much into it.

What Girls Said 5

• Fine, without the heart though, I think that gives out the wrong idea.

• I don't think it's creepy. If I miss someone I let them know. I don't think he would be bothered by it either. Go for it!

• Thanks girl! I noticed the girls seem to be ok with it, but the guys are the ones that are saying it might mess with his head, or "I wouldn't do that" so it's interesting how that works, lol! I am still kinda confused on what to do, haha, but thanks for commenting! :)

• You'll set him off on the wrong foot since you've friendzoned him. It might get him questioning again.

Omit it?

• Yeah, that's what everyone is saying, and I don't want to do that to him, so I probably won't do it. But in the same breath I don't want him to think I completely forgot about him on his b-day. So should I just text a simple happy b-day? Just to let him know I remember, but it's simple? I don't know, just throwing it out there. Thank you!

• No harm done there. Did he take the friendzoning from you as a bad thing?

• It is not creepy. If you reAlly mean it then say it. Nothing's wrong with being honest

• That's true! Cause I do mean it, but everyone is saying that might mess with his emotions even more cause I "friendzoned" him. So I guess I just send a simple "Happy Birthday" instead of saying "I miss you" in it, cause it could mess with his head, and I wouldn't want to do that to him. I guess I will just have to swallow it, and just give a simple happy b-day text. Thank you anyways for answering I do agree with you! But I guess in this situation it would be bad to say that.

• I do like more than a friend, but I can't be in any type of relationship right now in my life with anyone. I have a lot of life issues, and issues in general that I have to deal with before I can be a in a relationship with someone. I just don't want to lose my friend. I love him dearly as a friend right now, and I just don't want him to be cut out of my life. Like I have deeper feelings for him and I am resisting cause I have to get my priorities straight. I am content with being friendsfor now

• That must be so hard for you. Well, if that was the case then don't tell him you miss him because that will make him feel confused or something.

• as long as you don't say I love you or anything you're good!