Should I ask this girl to come over and cuddle?

I met this girl on a Thursday night and she gave me her number. We went out Saturday night to a club and we made out. Now it's Sunday, should I tell her to come over to cuddle for an hour? We're both in college

Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, why not. I think that she'd enjoy it.

What Girls Said 4

• It's all in the way you word it. Trust me, if you can smooth talk a girl, she'll turn to putty right then and there. I would text her and ask if she wants to come over and watch a movie, and then if she says yes, tell her only if she's down to cuddle up with you. Something like that, you catch my drift. But i would ask her to come over for a movie or something like that cause asking for her to come over JUST to cuddle might give her the wrong idea like you just wanna fuck lol

• ..try to know if SHE is interested in cuddling..most girls prefer cuddling..whenever my bf and i cuddle we just can't stop it..its like we're addicted to cuddles

• Umm...how about taking her out on a REAL date first. I would never just go cuddle with someone and they can't treat me like a lady first. Rulebook 101 dude.

• Cuddle? Lol if you really want to.

What Guys Said 1

• No, do not ask her that. Cuddling even tho you just mean cuddling can lead to something else and can be construed as sexual. It hasn't even been a week yet and if you ask her that all kinds of alarms are going to go off in her head; Does he want sex? Does he think I'm easy? etc. Not all girls will think this, but better not risk it especially so early in the relationship. What you should do is ask her to grab a bite and/or ask her to come over for a movie where you can take it from there. Also always be light and funny, and if she feels good, she will most likely go with the flow; your flow.