Guy keeps flirting with me though he knows I have a boyfriend.

He messages me 100 times a day... calls me at night and we talk for a long time... He's really nice to me and offers me to drop me on his bike. But... Show More

When I said "I am not that attracted to him" I meant that my boyfriend is very average looking and I am not physically attracted to him. I find him very cute but not sexy.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Here's my impression of the first guy: He is a manipulative snake. He knows you have a boyfriend, yet he constantly texts you and calls you, and offers to help you. Not only that, he tells you he likes you. But, and this is the primary reason for concern, he tells you that you deserve better than your boyfriend. HA! He is implying that you deserve him, that you should be with him. He's probably been manipulating you for awhile now, and his intentions are probably just to sleep with you. I mean really, what does he know about the guy you are with? How can he say you deserve better when he doesn't know much of anything. He is your typical jealous chump who wants you for himself, and will take the appropriate measures to get that. If he had any respect for you he'd wait for you to dump your boyfriend, and then proceed.

Guy two(aka your boyfriend): He's already lost apparently because you admit he isn't as good looking, and isn't as fun to talk to. He's not as intelligent and not as confident. And you aren't happy with him because you aren't ATTRACTED to him, HA! You are one strange girl. I wasn't aware attraction made people happy. But you are with him cause he's nice to you. Well damn, maybe you should tell him all about your new attractive, smart, confident friend, then I'm sure your "boyfriend" will dump your ass for you. Here's a clue sister, YOU ARE BEING MEAN TO HIM.

What you should do is end it with your current boyfriend. Clearly you aren't happy, and you aren't attracted to him. After you end it, I suggest you wait 2-3 weeks before seeing this first guy. Anything after that is up to you.

• Hey never that about it this way... My best girl friend did mention to me that this guy is a player but I didn't believe her because I thought she was just jealous. Thanks for the insight!