What do you do with your tongue while kissing?

I recently got my first kiss. I don't get what I'm doing when the guy starts using his tongue. Like do I open my mouth wide so that my top lip is touching his top lip and my bottom lip is touching his bottom lip. And then when he starts sticking his tongue out kind of thing I open my mouth a little wider and let him put his tongue inside my mouth? And then I take my tongue and put it inside his mouth? But then what the heck do I do with my tongue?

1) Circle my tongue around his tongue
2) Caress the sides of inside his mouth

I'm lost, help?

Most Helpful Girl

• you flick the tip of your tongue against his. it's kind of an instinctual thing

What Guys Said 2

• I generally try and control my tongue. Too much makes it messy. What I'll do is gently caress it among her lips, but I generally don't mind what she does with hers. I mean I don't want he just jabbing it into my mouth or hitting my teeth with it, but that shouldn't be a problem.

• I sort of just attach it to the roof of my mouth... r

What Girls Said 3

• have a tongue battle. a dance off at least. go swirly swirl around his.
    i sucked his tongue for fun once and he liked it. eh.

• The best is to play with your lips and you tongue, if you're going to just have your mouth wide open, not moving your lips and just your tongues...it doesn't really feel hot.

• I like to twirl my tongue around his tongue. Or sometimes I tease him by just letting my tongue lightly touch/flick his and then pulling out again, usually when I do this, I'll kiss him harder after.