Guys do you like receiving sexy spontaneous surprise texts from your gf? For instance to tell you how hot you are, etc.

Stupid question but Im really shy even through a text especially on the giving end.
Do guys like getting a text out of the blue that says how hot he looks or anything along that line.
I want to send my bf a text that says how hot he looked in his shirt and how much I want to rip it off his body, lick his chest and work my way down. (would you like this text guys?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love any text of anything like that. I've only had one gf that actually did that sort of stuff and other sweet things. She is the only gf I really, really miss too. Being sexual is fantastic but it doesn't even have to be. Just any text that shows you think Im cute, handsome, hot, sweet, how great sex was the last time, anything like that. The gf that did that for me, we never had sex so that just shows how much those little things matter. I did the same back to her too and she loved it. Don't do it too often though because it becomes routine. Maybe once or twice a month.

What Guys Said 6

• I know I would. Sexy pictures are always fun too, if you are into that, but be careful, make sure you are both committed, it is very easy to share that sort of stuff.

I would love fun texts like that though, unfortunately my wife isn't creative like that. It also helps build up anticipation for later. ;)

• I can't imagine a guy on the planet NOT liking a message like this.

• i would love it.

• You are way older than me...but for my age group yes. It would turn him and or inflate his ego.

• I personally Like texts telling me how bad you want me right now (: haha in my gf did that i would be flattered but id play it off more haha

• Personally, no. I mean, they would be fine in and of themselves... But underneath that, I'd know she'd expect me to reciprocate and reply within 30 seconds and all that shit.

And I can't be bothered with that sort of shit.

• thats a very unique answer, but no, Im not expecting him to text me back anything at all, its just a gift to him. Sounds like youve had some bad luck with women?

• youve met one now ;) anyway good luck

• You too.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend loves it. It often catches him off guard but that's the whole point lol He often says something along the lines of "That was random, but I loved it" And then that leads to us talking about sex, which we both love lol

• Girl, I ask the same question. It's like you don't wanna look too thirsty and desperate but you also don't want to not make him feel like a sexy man :(