Why do girls think I'm a sneaky player when I'm really not.?

So over the years I have kind of become really good looking (not trying to brag but its relevant to the question). So yes I do get a lot of attention from females but picking up women is really not my forte. I just never try that hard so most girls assume I'm not interested and end up moving on. Like I've missed out on so many opportunities to pick up women its not even funny. Most of the girls I've been with usually made the first move at a party and just started making out with me after talking for a while lol...

But literally every one of my friends that are girls think that I am this huge player that is just very sneaky with hiding girls or that I'm gay. They never see me with girls so they think I never introduce them because I have a new girl every week. Definitely not true.

I don't know why they think I'm some super sneaky player because its not true at all. Just because I get a lot of female attention doesn't mean that I've hooked up with tons of girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha you just described pretty much how I feel about this guy I used to like but then i moved on. I basically did all the work like he flirted a little and we were good friends bt he never really gave big hints that he was that intrested in me and any normal human being would think I guess their not intrested in me like wouldn't you? Were not mind readers even though we try to be. I meet the guy at a party we became good friends because of me and then he didn't seem all that interested because he never made it clear he liked me so I moved on, I thought he was a sneaky player because how like relaxed he was at flirting like guys that have abunch of women usually are like that they dont care to much cux they have bitches from left and right lol so thats what I thougnt also I thought that because of the people he was friends with... and its usually hard for guys and again I say usually to not hook up with girls especially when girls are throwing themselfs in your face so we just assume you are. Bad on are part I know but some of us have trust issues and we start thinking wayyy to much and it starts eating at us because we can't stand not being able to figure someone that we wannaa figure out out lol and it also makes us think well if he had interest in me he would try a little harder then he is so we assume your not just that into us and move on. Plus sometimes are friends put things in our heads too. It's so scary how much you sound like my ex guy friend so im just going to go anonymous lol.. not that I think your him but im a girl and I over think and I just wanna be safe lol...

What Girls Said 4

• Because you are a good looking guy and dont put forth the effort to approach females, some females will automatically assume that you already have a lineup of girls and therefore, won't be interested in just becoming another number. Additionally, because you are good looking, and because you are a guy, girls will be expecting for you to make the move if you are interested. You say you have missed opportunities, this is because some girls you might actually like may be waiting for you to make the move...guys are natural hunters and many of us girls believe that if a guy wants us, he'll approach. "No need for me to approach, if he liked me enough he would come talk to me." By not making any moves they think you aren't interested at all, making you lose your chance. and some who may like you in return and may want to approach may be "intimidated" or become "nervous" by you because its already out of place for us to approach openly & aggressively (we usually just send subtle signals), let alone someone who is hot. Secondly, the girls that approach you seem to be coming on strong, making out with you after just meeting. Is that the kind of girl's you want? Your friends may assume you have a lot of "easy" chicks because the only ones you seem to interact with are the ones that approach you at parties and are seemingly by their actions/approach, "easy." The fact that you accept these girls dont make you APPEAR like the upmost gentleman (not saying that you aren't). My best recommendation would be to start APPROACHING females genuinely and respectably. Dont just accept the girls that come your way. Im curious as to why this art is not your forte.. why is this? Approach confidently and politely (and with your good looks) you will win majority of the time! lemme knw if you have questions/comments on approach, or any of my statements. best of luck!

• I have the same problem (only the girl version so I'm a slut not a player). I find it is easiest to just turn it into a joke, because when you get defensive about the situation, it only makes them believe it stronger where as if you joke around and say "oh yea you know I had a whole harem here a second ago but I had to stash them when you walked up so you don't steal them" for guys or "I had to stash them when you walked up so they don't get jealous" it dilutes the situation a bit more then trying to just deny if.

• Maybe they assume you have because other guys in your position have. If you want to prove you are not a player - start sharing photos of a girl you dated in the past that was only average looking - and people will get the impression that you are somebody who commits and not a player.

• Well from experience...most guys are. Thats my opinion since thats all i have ever witnessed. and I've been with a good number of guys. But I'm told that I'm a very attractive young girl so much and some guys say the same about me...well,

I always prove them wrong (;

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like me. Chicks always assume I have a girl. They always assume I'm a player. They always say I'm cocky and arrogant. Even the guys think that. lmao

I guess you can just chalk it up to Bad-Assery.

• Don't stress it. You're a natural in PUA terms. Someone hot who doesn't approach or work hard because he never had to before.

• General rule is don't get girls get control you. Most of what they say is geared towards getting what they want out of you. Just pick what you want and go for it.

• Yeah I think girls do plan out a lot of what they say and it always has a deeper meaning. Whereas guys just say whats on their mind lol