Cutest Romantic Comedies

What Women Want

Cutest Romantic Comedies

After an accident, a chauvenistic executive gains the ability to hear what women are really thinking.

Hitch

While helping his latest client woo the fine lady of his dreams, a professional "date doctor" finds that his game doesn't quite work on the gossip columnist with whom he's smitten.

Wedding Crashers

John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air, find themselves at odds with one another when John meets and falls for Claire Cleary.

50 First Dates

Henry Roth is a man afraid of commitment up until he meets the beautiful Lucy. They hit it off and Henry think he's finally found the girl of his dreams, until he discovers she has short-term memory loss and forgets him the very next day.

Two Night Stand

A snowstorm forces two people who made an online connection to unwillingly extend their one-night stand as the blizzard goes through the night.

He's Just Not That Into You

Movie of interconnecting story arcs that deals with the challenges of reading or misreading human behavior.

She's the Man

A hilarious take on Shakespear's Twelfth Night.

10 Things I Hate About You

A new kid must find a guy to date the meanest girl in school, the older sister of the girl he has a crush on, who cannot date until her older sister does.

The Princess Bride

While home sick in bed, a young boy's grandfather reads him a story called The Princess Bride.

Feel free to add your own!

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

• Someone like You https://youtu.be/TucEXUQsOu8

• Haven't seen all of them but 50 first dates and Hitch i liked

• What women want is pretty much the only romantic comedy that I have seen in full and liked. The only romantic movie as a whole that I liked for that matter. I have a rule to never watch romance movies because romance should be something that is a side addition to the plot - not the main plot point (in my opinion)

• Half of these are rather un-cute. I mean, look at the picture for the first one on the list. And Wedding Crashers is pretty vulgar at points. Along with Hitch, right?

Just sayin'.

• I want to see "The Princess Bride". @thegingersnap16 suggested it as her favorite and I want to try it.

• 50 first dates then Princess Bride

• Great take! "What women want" is a classic. Definitely the start of the whole Romantic comedies genre.

However, Ten Things I Hate about You is also amazing and the classiest of all the ones you share.

In addition, HITCH rocks.

A couple that I also enjoy:
    "Something gotta give" with Keaton and Nicholson.
    "The Proposal" with Reynolds and Bullock
    "The Holiday" of course with Diaz, Law and Winslet.

and the ultimate favourite of many "Love Actually"

• Believe it or not...
    Shallow Hal!

• 1. Crazy Stupid Love
    2. Singin' in the Rain
    3. Blast from the Past
    4. Bridget Jones's Diary
    5. Forgetting Sarah Marshal
    6. The 5 Year Engagement

There's a shit ton more romantic comedies that are "guy friendly" but these are fine to start with.

• Some of my favourites
    1. Crazy Stupid Love
    2. Definitely Maybe
    3. A Lot Like Love
    4. Along came Polly

• You forgot Saving Private Ryan. It's a great romantic comedy.

• The Princess Bride is one of the best movies ever. Forget romantic-comedies.

10 things I hate about you is also a really good movie.

• The Princess Bride?

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

• The Princess Bride was the best, followed by 10 Things I Hate About You and She's the Man

What Girls Said 11

• I gotta watch: What Women Want, Princess Bride, 2 Night Stand and Wedding Crashers...

Saw the others and I love them all, Hitch is meh, but good.

But I can guarantee that no one will ever make a better movie than "Before Sunrise". It's the best romantic movie I've seen, it's also funny.
    If you haven't watched it, you should give it a try. It's an amazing movie <3

• I really liked Two Night Stand.

• 50 first date- The only word that describe it is classic.

She's the man - I have been in love with Channing Tatum every since this movie.

10 things I hate about you - Thanks for reminding it's name, I have been searching for it.

• Letters to Juliet?

• I guess... even thought I don't see much comedy there.

• Yeah sorry I just saw Romance and spring really. But honestly I don't think it has as much attention as it deserves. It's actually really cute tbh

• The Wedding Singer
    Never Been Kissed

• Awesome list! I love all of these!
    @suitandtie watch it... you know the one!!!

• I am not into this genre much but She's the Man and Just Like Heaven are really great!

• What about the Notebook, Dear John, Titanic, PS. I Love you? They are 10 times more romantic than those ones

• You missed some goodies :)

The 40YR Old Virgin
    My Big Fat Greek Wedding
    Crazy Stupid Love
    The Wood
    Sex and the City (The 1st movie)
    Blended
    Coming to America
    Love & Other Drugs
    Just Friends
    The Proposal
    The Ugly Truth
    Think Like A Man
    No Strings Attached
    Something's Gotta Give
    Mr. & Mrs. Smith
    Guess Who
    He's Just Not That Into You
    About Last Night
    Knocked Up
    Two Can Play That Game
    It's Complicated
    Zack and Miri Make a Porno
    Friends with Benefits
    The 5 Year Engagement
    Pretty Woman
    Never Been Kissed
    Fools Rush In
    Deliver Us from Eva

I'm a hopeless comedic romantic lol :)

• I think a couple of my favorite romantic comedies are Crazy Stupid Love and The Wedding Singer :)

• I've never seen two night stand... But the others are really good movies!!! Good to watch while snuggling with ur boo :)
    I think I'll find two night stand!!!