Best 5 Movies Ever Filmed

1- Bridge of Spies

This movie is absolutely magnificent , I mean you got Tom Hanks isn't that enough?

The movie talks about an insurance lawyer in the cold war era and he has been assigned to defend a Russian spy an enemy of the state.

I really enjoyed this movie it feels like ...classic and I saw it in the winter and it gave me the odd feeling of cold this means the movie is awesome .

2- Finding Neverland

When a movie has Johhny Depp and Kate Winslet you know the movie is great.

The movie talks about the author of Peter Pan and how the play came to him , this is one of the few movie that made me cry in the end .

3- DON JON

This movie is such fun to see ( ALONE ) . Joseph Gorden-Levitt , Scarlett Johansson and Julianne Moore . What possibly can go wrong when Scarlet is in a movie . The movie is such a delight to see.

4- Kingdom of Heaven

The great conflict between the east and the west.

Still in grief over his wife's sudden death, village blacksmith Balian (Orlando Bloom) joins his long-estranged father, Baron Godfrey (Liam Neeson), as a crusader on the road to Jerusalem. After a perilous journey to the holy city, the valiant young man enters the retinue of the leprous King Baldwin IV (Edward Norton), which is rife with dissent led by the treacherous Guy de Lusignan (Marton Csokas), who wishes to wage war against the Muslims for his own political and personal gain.

5- Man from U.N.C.L.E

This is my favourite action movie.

At the height of the Cold War, a mysterious criminal organization plans to use nuclear weapons and technology to upset the fragile balance of power between the United States and Soviet Union. CIA agent Napoleon Solo (Henry Cavill) and KGB agent Illya Kuryakin (Armie Hammer) are forced to put aside their hostilities and work together to stop the evildoers in their tracks. The duo's only lead is the daughter of a missing German scientist, whom they must find soon to prevent a global catastrophe.

#BATTLEROYALE

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

*screams like a little girl* I LOVE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!!! ^^

The rest I haven't seen or heard of.

I liked Man from U. N. C. L. E.

Apart from much of the acting, I didn't like Kingdom of Heaven at all.

I loved #5! It was soo good. Haven't heard of the rest tho

Man from UNCLE was so good! Surprisingly funny, and Henry Cavill was ridiculously handsome. *Fingers crossed for a sequel.*

What Guys Said 9

I saw Bridge of Spies it was awesome

Never heard of those movies...

I don't get to the movies much and unfortunately I haven't seen any of them but I will keep them in the locker for future reference

Make sure to see bridge of spies promise you will love it

Don Jon is so freacking awesome... despite the ending, but still

Wow thanks man. I didn't even watch half of the movies here.

Honestly I also really liked Man from UNCLE and thought it was very underrated, haven't seen Don Jon but know a little of what it's about. And Kingdom of Heaven is a long but kick ass movie, very realistic in contrast to most medieval war movies and even has a lot of true history, and I wanna see Bridge of Spies now though... thanks for the take.

I have to say, "Interstellar" is one of my absolute favorites...

Kingdom of Heaven is ok, even if it is complete historical nonsense.

Don Jon is an amazing movie 😂