8 of the Hottest Butterfaces In The Industry

The Entertainment industry, that is.

Now...don't get me wrong...these people aren't ugly, but their bodies definitely trump their facial beauty...or lack there of...

You know what they say: you can't work on your face, but you can work on your body.

(Although...you really could work on your face...with big enough of a budget...and a lot of them did...)

Jennifer Aniston

Hottest Butterfaces In The Industry

Jake Gyllenhaal

Nicole Scherzinger

Matthew Mcconaughey

Cameron Diaz

Enrique Iglesias

Katy Perry

Britney Spears

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 70

• You must clearly not know what a true Butterface is. THIS is Butterface: http://i.imgur.com/GuISOZZ.jpg
    img.ifcdn.com/.../...784b5633ded5d8613f5e533_1.jpg

• jennifer aniston is a great example. fantastic body only ok face. Same with katy perry. cameron diaz may be at this point (43 years old) but i think she was gorgeous when she was younger
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...uzz-27902-1361996559-7.jpg
    img2.rnkr-static.com/.../...ng-cameron-diaz-u1.jpg

• damn, thats the widest smile i have ever seen

• I've always seen Cameron as beautiful. In fact- i think her face is more beautiful than her body! Maybe it's only because I grew up watching the films she was younger in. And of course physical beauty is only temporary.

• She's still hot. I can understand the cannibalizing from girls but guys? I guess preferences, but whatever.

• I would not have Jennifer Anniston or Cameron Diaz on this list. Both have rather attractive faces as well as bodies. The others. . . meh!

• ... huh? I read "butterface" and expected ugly people

None of these people are ugly

This take makes no sense

• Huh?
    Jake, Matthew, Enrique, Katy & Britney have good looking face.

If they're butterface, I'm a hideous scarecrow then.

• Britney aged terribly. She looks old now. She was hot in her younger days.

• @Stacyzee I mean, yeah she aged, but butterface?

The only person I added mistakenly was Jake. I was using mobile version at that time so, I'd not see the images properly.

• You think Cameron Diaz is a butter face?

You are clinically insane.

• NEVER found Cameron Diaz attractive on any level

• Compared to how she use to look, ABSOLUTELY.

• @redeyemindtricks women's opinion on other women takes a back seat to men's opinion on the matter, and vice versa.

• Matthew McConaughey, Enrique, and Katy Perry are NOT butterfaces. I scared to know who you consider to be attractive..

• You really missed the mark on this one.

• Yeah... You have no idea what the word 'butterface' means.

• I think Nicole Scherzinger has a beautiful face.

• I'll have to disagree with this...

• if those faces are ugly, i must be a grotesque monster wtf was that :O

• Just how pretty can you be to be able to call these women butterfaces with a clear conscience?

• Is this opposite day and no one told me?

• I'm sorry but if you think these people are butterfaces your standards of facial beauty must be absurd. literally all of these have good looking faces that are equal to their bodies..

• Well thats the first time I've heard of ENRIQUE being called a butterface, woow. His body is decent but nothing on his face.

• I don't think you know what a butterface is

• Literally none of these are examples of butterfaces. The pictures didn't load initially and I knew this was a bogus take when I saw Aniston.

• Butterface?

Jennifer Anston... I would agree.

Miss "pussycat Doll" is smoking in every sense of the word.
    Katy Perry has a pretty face.

Britney Spear has always been Butt ugly IMHO.

Cameron Diaz, YES has lost all her good looks when she lost her weight. Was a 8.5 in The Mask and is a 5.5<6 now.

One to add that I can think of now...
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...a-Parker-Bikini-Image.jpg</a>

• More from Guys
    50

What Girls Said 63

• None of these are butterfaces. All of them have attractive faces except Cameron Diaz

• Do you even know what butterface means?

• What on earth is sticking out of Matthews shorts 😱 Merman dick or what? 😂😂😂

• britney and katy are cute

• This was a fail. None of these people have butter faces. Seriously though, Jake Gyllenhaal has a butterface, really? He is one of the most gorgeous men in Hollywood.

a4.files.biography.com/.../...NDEwNzk1MjAyMDYy.jpg

Most of these people are probably better looking than everyone on this thread.

• Sorry but I think you missed class the day they explained "butter face".

• Jennifer Anniston is A bueaty

• A lot of these people are attractive facially.
    I wonder what's ugly to you then...

• Are we being punked?

• " 8 of the Hottest Butterfaces In The Industry" damn girl lol
    Nicole has a pretty face , well at least I think so. And matthew has an attractive face.

• Nicole Scherzinger has stayed at a hotel a used to work in a couple of times, and her face, in "real life" is honestly possibly the most beautiful face in the world. There isn't a picture out there that does her anywhere near justice.
    Even speaking as a completely straight female, she takes your breath away. Everybody said that.

She is also a really really nice lady.

• Damn this is hella rude.

• There is no such thing as a butterface because nobody ugly because God made everybody beautiful because he made them for who they are , he made them, , he made them unique so the world won't a boring place , nobody can control the way they look or choosed how they look.

• My unpopular opinions:
    Jennifer Aniston is the epitome of a butterface. In fact, her body is nothing special either. Cameron Diaz back in the day was pretty cute. Britney back in the day was a solid 9. She's still not a butterface to me though. Nicole S. is hot. Enrique is hot. Matthew M. was hot back in the day. Katy Perry is cute. Jake is not ugly but I don't get the big deal about him at all.

• Nicole Scherzinger and Katy Perry are pretty.

• Last time I checked "butterface" meant hot body and ugly face. While I dont think every single person listed is hot or sexy they are not in any way butterfaces!

• No way should jake katie and nicole be on this... pre babies brittney was hot she let herself slide for a bit but now she's a powerful mid30s mom she's almost better than young brittney

• What is this a joke?

• If these women are butterfaces than I must look like I hit every ugly stick in a tree as I fell. I always believed it was just the one stick.

• What do you consider hot, Adonis himself XD

• More from Girls
    43