5 Abhorrent Video Games That Should've Been Aborted

Recently I read one of @Waffles731 questions talking about a very offensive video game called "Custer' Revenge". Well, I decided to Google search "offensive video games" and the results are appalling. I've never played these disgusting games and I will never play them.

Custer's Revenge (1982)

Even though the graphics are trash, the video game itself is disgusting. The player takes control of a man who has to rape a Native American woman that's tied to a pole. Yes, it's a adult video game and it faced backlash by many people. I censored the picture because I don't want people to get "triggered" by it.

Ethnic Cleansing (2002)

Out of all them, this video game disturbed me the most. It is a video game published by a white nationalist group. The player takes control of a Neo-Nazi, Klansman or a Skinhead that goes around shooting Jews, Blacks and Latinos. It received outrage from various groups. Only a couple thousand copies were made.

Rapelay

The name itself sounds ominous because it is a very disgusting game. The player takes control of a stalker who stalks a woman and her 2 daughters and ends up sexually assaulting them. The game is banned in several countries.

177 (1986)

Keep in mind that "177" is the Japanese police code name for rape. Basically, the player has to chase a woman to assault her and harm animals along the way. This game got banned in Japan.

Border Patrol (2002)

It's a game where the player shoots Mexican immigrants as they cross the border.

These games are very controversial and there are many more but these are some of the more disturbing ones.

I can't believe people got away with making them.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

Wow. Just wow.

I've come across Rapelay and seen videos. It's horrible that it's encouraged. Many men still play it, though there's no real "game" behind it, it just lets them be pervy without hurting actual victims (though it won't be long before some of them decide to try it on real women). Even in the game, the woman doesn't "enjoy" it like she might do in a role playing porn film.

Pewdiepie played a game where you get into a bathtub with a woman and beat her up and rape her. I'm glad they get banned! They should never be released.

177 is reminiscent of psychopaths, in the fact it says about harming/killing animals. You'd have to be psychopathic to make these games. I would only support these games if there was factual evidence that it reduced assault on women in real life, but I can see it only being encouraged. :\

These are disgusting... nasty people who think rape is fun? killing is fun? I seriously can't understand why anyone would want to play a game where you hunt and rape women and shoot innocent people..

Those games are fucked up. But so are most games tho. Any game with shooting I think is stupid why promote violece. But border control 😂😂😂 now I know what game trump plays

What Guys Said 15

People make them because they know sick fucks will buy them, its a sad fact but capitalism means that because there is a market for sick fucks that people will then make things for that market.

Great list!

I have to say, though, as video gamer I've seen plenty of fucked up shit in mainstream video games. Horror games like Nightmare Creatures and Silent Hill have some heavy content. Pretty much all first person shooters are very violent, and lots of rpg games contain magical/occultic themes. If you haven't seen video games like Duke Nukem, and Dead Or Alive 5 then google them, they have explicit sexual content.

Just saying, even though those games you listed are crap, there's a lot of heavy stuff in mainstream games.

Just as a point of reference, it's not about "getting away with making them." None of these were published by a major company and in truth, anybody can make a game. All these games were not only atrocious but they were also mechanically terrible, evidence that they were made by moronic amateurs.

No such title would ever be released to the general public today, let's just put it that way. :P

Actually "Rapelay" was released by a Japanese company that has produced a lot of similar games over the years.

@dudegrt09 Violence is one thing; producing a game where the goal is to rape women or shoot other people because of a difference in skin color ethnicity is something very different. No publisher will ever produce that.

@zagor The Japanese company in question is/was tiny, not a major game provider.

Actually that sort of game sells quite well there.

Lol. This is fucked up. Even as a gamer, I have to admit this.

I once tried to download Rapelay but then I ditched the plan.

When Fox News keeps asking "where is the line with these video games" well Fox, this is the line. GTA- pretty much good fun. This shit- really messed up.

These games are amazing where can I get them? I love dark humor. People are so easily offended.

Quite sure I've seen a game before where you go around mass shooting and massacring people because your character is depressed. I think it got banned from Steam.

Eh, it happens in videogames just like movies. "Serbian Film" and "Where The Dead Go To Die", anyone?

It's only "abhorrent" when there is a political message or sex related topic attached.
    "Regular" murder is totally fine in mainstream video gaming for 12 years olds.

It gets old.

Some perverted video games are more repulsive than most of the movies (there are some exceptions of course).

Yeah. I can't believe those games existed. Thanks for sharing this.

What the fuck is with japan and rapey things. Jesus christ.

Therea a ton of japanese ones that are demented that should have been aborted, as for American, the only one i can think of at the moment is liesure suit larry

Yeah - It is a sad reflection of the world that the lines are being blurred by the argument about political correctness - Yes absolutely it has gone too far in some case but it is also a total necessity in some cases too.