Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• These look awesome and stylish! Have you ever done this yourself?

• Would be better if you explained them a bit.

• Some amazing ideas there - So simple, great take

• Damn this is tight. How do you actually do this and do you need a sewing machine?

What Girls Said 12

• No. 11 is badass. Do you know if that's embroidery? Or some sort of appliqué that's just sewn on?

__

ahaha I think I did no. 8 to like 50 percent of ALL my t-shirts when I was in middle school. SO MID-'80'S BBY... srsly, just add leg warmers and a whole bottle of hairspray, and you've got the Dirty Dancing look downnnnnnn ahha <3

• those are pretty cool, but you should be more detailed on how to do them or at least link to tutorials

• Love the last one. Not sure what that style is called but that shape is such a classic and looks good on nearly all bodies.

• These are really cool ideas, man I wish I'd kept up textile classes, but I'd likely fck them up so bad ahahah.

• OK number 12 are two totally different pokemons!

Some of these just look so awkward and homemade...

• Good ideas for casual fashion, awesome myTake 👍

• uGood post

• some of them are pretty cool

• -.- Soo... that first shirt, is that The Wings Of Freedom from Attack on Titan?

• The first one is so ugly lol. Great myTake though

• I really need to try all of these!

• Same here. I really like number 3 and number 12 even though I don't have the skill set to do number 12.

• great