5 Favorite Musicians and Bands That Wear Masks/Costumes

5. Marylin Manson

Although very controversial (and me being religious), I find his music appealing to me for some reason, even though it's only been about a few months since I've started listening to him. He calls himself the Antichrist Superstar and wears very controversial and creepy costumes that gets him all the attention whether it's from "edgy" teens or from pissed of Christians

4. The Misfits

Don't listen to them as often as I used to but these guys are one of the earliest bands and their music is still rocking to this day! With their unique makeup and costumes, there's no question as to why they stand out from the rest. And not to mention their amazing talent.

3. Mushroom Head

I'm not going to do much explaining because their amazing masks and music speak for themselves.

2. Hollywood Undead

These guys are one of my all time favorite bands. They made rock and hip hop sound like something amazing! They have REAL lyrics and never cease to amaze me. Each member has a mask that stands out and they're all bad ass!

1. Slipknot

Slipknot...you've probably already heard of this legendary band. With the craziest masks that matches each member's personality, they have made a name for themselves and they are one of the biggest bands of today!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Manson is boss. He has been one of my idols since I was a kid. He is probably 25% of the reason I "went Goth" as I put it. Cool take and just in time for Halloween!

• Slipknot!!!

• Good post1

• Whoa whoa whoa..
    Are you including all kinds of masks and stuff?
    Because if you are then I'm a little disappointed to see a few missing

What Guys Said 7

• I see Kiss get a mention in the remarks - A lot of the metal guys wore make up in the 1970s, David Bowie had several different personas and maybe not your type of music but Village People dressed up, I suppose that brings you into area of drag queens. Daft Punk as well.

• Anybody remember Gwar?

... WTF was that, anyway?

• I would put Gwar but I didn't think people knew them 😂 plus it bothers me if a list is not a multiple of 5 lmao I don't know y 😂

• You like some weird shit 😑

• Manson is ROCK GOD <3

• What about Kiss, Lordie, Ghost,

• WTF? Where are the KISS who basically pioneered this style?

• Marylin Manson and Mushroom head.