3 of the CREEPIEST Movie Characters Ever (Spoilers)

Bear in mind, this is not exactly the continued version of my other Take, Creepiest Cartoon Characters. But feel free to check that out if you want.

[SPOILERS]

THESE are from mature movies that aren't remotely child-friendly. Some of these made me stop halfway through, and work up courage over a period of days just to continue watching.

DR Frank N Furter, Rocky Horror Picture show, 1975, actor: Tim Curry

His first ever role, period, Tim Curry had to play a transvestite Frankenstein wannabe. For those of you who don't know, Frankenstein of the name of doctor and not the monster, which is why that movie's called Frankenstein's Monster.

Dr. Furter is bisexual, perverted mad scientist, who has made it his life's work to create a man who can be life partner and have sex with, which he emphasizes while singing the Sweet Transvestite song the moment he is first seen in the movie, "Why don't you stay for the night?/Or maybe a bite?/I can show you my favorite obsession/I've making a man with blond hair and a tan/and he's good for relieving my...tension." The moment I heard that, I shuddered. CREE...PEE!

To top it all off, even after he successfully creates Rocky, he disguises his voice and molests both members of the main characters who stay in his mansion because their car broke down nearby. That just promotes the perverted homosexual stereotypes.

Max Cady, Cape Fear, 1991, actor: Robert De Niro

Seriously, did this guy just WANT to get thrown back in prison after being released? Max Cady wanted revenge on the policeman who caught him, so he does all kinds of horrible things that belong in horror, and not thriller/drama that Cape Fear is. He steals a wire from a piano to use a weapon, poses as the daughters gym teacher to "innocently" get into their house, and at the end of the movie in the final conflict, he gets hit over the head with a rock and has a nonsense-screaming fit until he dies.

The Penguin, Batman Returns, 1992, actor: Danny De Vito

Okay, so it's not like Batman villains have ever been tame, but The Penguin takes the cake in creepiness, second only to the Joker that Heath Ledger had the horrible fate of playing, driving him to suicide. RIP, Heath.

Penguin manipulated Gotham into nominating him by staging a kidnapping on the mayor's baby, and is only uprooted from his position when Bruce Wayne records his voice while he is taunting Bruce the whole time he is remote-controlling his sabotaged Batmobile, "You gotta admit, I played this stinkin' city...like a harp from hell," and broadcasts it in front of the citizens. He takes a bite out of a guy's face for no reason and turns a colony of cute harmless penguins in the sewer in the vicious suicide bombers. JESUS!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING :) Please share your opinions and some honorable mentions.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

Well... that's a pretty low creepy level.
    But I get it - everyone's creeped out by different things...

Frank N Furter <3 Dressed up and went to see Rocky Horror on stage a couple of nights ago, one of my favourite things ever!

• 2d

perfect

Dr Frank N Furter is lit

Yeah, Penguin rules, he is actually way creepier than Joker ;)

Well done on your take. 👏
    They do look creepy. 😱... lolz. 😊

What Guys Said 7

"driving him to suicide."
    He actually didn't kill himself, the coroner
    The report concludes, in part, "Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine." It states definitively: "We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescribed medications."[7][9]

While the medications found in the toxicological analysis may be prescribed in the United States for insomnia, anxiety, pain, or common cold (doxylamine) symptoms, the vast majority of physicians in the US are extremely reluctant to prescribe multiple benzodiazepines (e. g., diazepam, alprazolam, and temazepam) to a single patient, let alone prescribe the same to a patient already taking a mix of oxycodone and hydrocodone. Although the Associated Press and other media reported that "police estimate Ledger's time of death between 1 pm and 2:45 pm" (on 22 January 2008),[82] the Medical Examiner's Office announced that it would not be publicly disclosing the official estimated time of death.[83][84] The official announcement of the cause and manner of Ledger's death heightened concerns about the growing problems of prescription drug abuse or misuse and combined drug intoxication (CDI).[8][81][85]

Well he did kill himself but it wasn't a suicide, it was an accident

Frankenfurter fucking rocks.

Good take, although Max Cady wanted to take revenge on the lawyer who defended him and not the policeman who caught him. I will definitely try to check out Frank Furter movie, and I repeat I will TRY, so no promises :D

Wasn't Tim Curry the clown in Stephen King's "IT"?

content.artshub.com.au/.../...4-Main-476x357-4.jpg

Tim Curry usually plays creepy characters, hmm, coincidence or what? :P
    The Penguin is my favorite villain in Batman comics and movies, Danny DeVito was perfect for the role.

Good Halloween take - Maybe throw Anthony Perkins in for a double mention Norman Bates and Hannibal Lector, Damian in the "Omen" series

All are creepy I agree but there are worse ones from horror movies.