10 Best Pairs of Legs in Comic Books

So I'm writing this take mostly for @Zorax. I had already written a take about male butts, and he was interested in seeing one about legs. I'm probably not the best person when it comes to rating women's legs, but here goes...

10. Poison Ivy

9. Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)

8. Storm

7. Power Girl

I guess her boobs aren't the only thing she's known for.

6. She-Hulk

5. Big Barda

And if you wanted to see them without the armor, here you go.

4. Scarlet Witch

3. Wonder Woman

2. Black Canary

1. Zatanna

It was obvious that she was going to come out on top. Majority of the panels featuring her focus on her legs.

I think Serinda Swan pulled off the look really well in Smallville.

#LTComicTakes

LadyTerror is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 29

• Zatanna is hot as usual

• I'm pleasantly surprised, phenomenal Take :D

Well, I definitely agree with Power Girl, perfect pair of legs indeed ;)

She-Hulk has great legs too, I'd like to see her in a movie, preferably played by Eliza Dushku 😍
    The same goes for Spider-Woman, and Scarlet Witch, I wonder who would play them...

Wonder Woman is my favorite here, Gal Gadot = gorgeous legs:

9p5z91rxsag1usgoc1ctvupb.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../wonder-woman-perez-vs-gadot-1080x852.png

As for the Black Canary, I think Caity Lotz was excellent (in Arrow), her legs are awesome:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c120563f28.jpg

I agree about Serinda Swan, but I kinda prefer sporty type of legs, that's why Zatanna is not exactly my type.
    Big Barda looks fine, but I'm not much familiar with her as a character.
    Storm - naturally beautiful legs, Poison Ivy - ok, but I prefer Catwoman.

I would add Supergirl, especially the one from the 80's (Helen Slater):

lilgripes.files.wordpress.com/.../...slater-15.png

However, Laura Vandervoort was also fantastic in Smallville:

precinct1313.files.wordpress.com/.../...lville.jpg

PS - She-Ra has nice legs as well:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...be6a1cfdf7.jpg

Once again, thank you for this exquisite Take 10/10 😅

• Ah okay :)

I'd like to see a She-Hulk movie too but I feel like a TV series would suit her better. Especially since she's a lawyer and they could focus on both her cases and her superhero career.

They do have Elizabeth Olsen for Scarlet Witch but I don't get the same vibe that I'm supposed to get from Wanda.

I was actually thinking of adding Starfire too but didn't in the last minute.

And you're welcome :D

• Yeah. I had actually seen this and thought that maybe I should add her too https://i.imgur.com/X1napAI.jpg

• Yep, you should, definitely :)

• 3|1
    • Bahahahahahaaaaa😂😂😂😂😂 I'm done!!

• Ha, you included She-Hulk, very nice. Funny thing is my wife and I were having a discussion just the other day, and she didn't believe me when I told her that She-Hulk was an actual character. To be sure she was never quite as popular as the Hulk, but I liked her none the less. :-)

• You have a very good list and the comic women you chose are hot. Personally my favorite is Psylocke from Marvel :)

• From your pics the legs of Poison Ivy, Power girl and in the second pic of Big Barda are the ones that stand out for me

• How dare you exclude supergirl?

media.giphy.com/media/12tSOh8ibqHVYI/giphy.gif

• Well technically powergirl is supergirl if that makes you feel any better. Power girl is the alternate universe super girl

• @ikissedtheskyonce Ah! Yes. Good point.

(But I was just looking for an excuse to post that gif)

• Don't think I disagree with this list. Zatanna had to be #1. I mean that's a given. The rest could be interchanged here and there but as long as she is #1 and Canary is #2 you get a big thumbs up from me as usual

• All of them have good pair of legs. But she hulk has the strongest and the ones that I like to see on women.

• Grew up with Wonder Woman , it was her fantastic legs , even more enhanced by sheer hosiery , that sparked a bit of a boyhood crush. Lynda Carter has still got it , even now !! Always been drawn to curvy hips / feminine long legs , but never drawn to boobs , so push up cleavage does not float my boat.

• Ohhh boy... I just remade my plans for the evening ;)

• Even as a guy I can't take sexualized females in comics seriously.

• Ummm ok, but there is one superheroine missing, where are Lady Terror's legs? :P
    Out of the others I like Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Storm, the others have nice legs too but these three are my favorites.

• POWER GIRL
    + her other features

• Lol @ all the dudes boutta jerk off to comic book characters 😂😂😂

• Sorry, I got distracted when you said "legs." A nice toned pair are great.

• I think Zatanna would top my list too.

• Ohhhh scarlet witch! yum!

• @toad-1 likes those things

• Zatanna pls.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 13

• I used the Serinda Swan look for Halloween in college back when Smallville was a thing. Yeah THAT got attention lol

• Okay so... Wonder Woman is the champion of best legs here, that's my opinion, followed by the Black Canary, and Black Widow.

• Oh, I can't find myself, legs are my main weapon, cause I'm not endowed with big tits and ass 😜
    Wonder Woman is my role model (or is vice versa) :P

• Your 1 and 2 are so spot on. Great MyTake

• All hypersexualised and many resemble frog legs. Yum. by the way, this take only shows the fetishes of Americans.

• No lesbo but... Power Girl's legs are totally sexy :)

• I just came here to make sure you did not leave out Zatanna. She is one of my favorite DC comic characters

• good share-

• She-Hulk is the best, we all know that ;)
    Don't discriminate her for being green, she'll kick your ass :P

• Storm is just... 😍

• Suddenly I wish I read comics

• The more I read on, the more I realized they kinda all look the same. 😶