ARE there any funny yet detective/mystery shows like Psych was or was Psych unique?

Veronica Mars or Castle... just aren't doing it for me in that regard of funny+interesting...
(I've already seen them...)

So... ARE there and what are they?
ARE there any funny yet detective/mystery shows like Psych was ooor was Psych unique?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jonathan Creek? (Ignore the last series. That never happened and I refuse to acknowledge its existence)

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked Monk, it was a funny show. Mysteries of Laura was pretty good, but I think they canned it.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 14

• You ever try Monk? One of my favorites. Its about a homicide detective with OCD. Very very funny, also heartwarming sometimes, and interesting mysteries!

• Have you tried pushing daisies?

• I feel the same way about castle. I stopped watching it after a while. I would try Bones, but it does have more dark humor. House MD is good it's a mix of a detective and medical show.

• Brooklyn Nine-Nine
    Lucifer (it's got dark parts but is mostly pretty funny)
    Monk (ended, but might be on netflix or hulu or something)
    Hope you like one of these

• i think they were the only ones :(

• I've watched so many detective shows, and I think only psych and monk were the funny ones. Dexter though, also does contain some Humor sometimes, but it will never be in the comedy section

• Brain Dead is quirky, creepy, funny and weird.

• Mentalist is a good one? If you like the detectives i would go with veronica mars or jessica jones they're pretty good.

• What about that show where the guy is a clean freak and can't touch anything? Forgot the name :/

• Did you ever watch the Mentalist? Lie to Me? I think those are in a similar vein to Psych.

• Oh mentalist!!! And he is hooooooot!!!

• I think Psych is unique

• I think Psych was original, one of my favorite detective/mystery show :)

• is that show good?

• Oh, it's awesome! Lighthearted and funny, yet you have this mystery underlayer that's fun to try and solve. =)