Was Jonah hill a little bitch for not taking a joke?

Jonah Hill did an interview in France where a reporter told him a joke that she would cuck him for Brad Pitt (Confirming 80/20 rule). Soon after Jonah hill cancelled his appearance for any more interview in France.

"JONAH HILL CANCELLED ALL HIS APPEARANCES IN FRANCE AFTER THIS INTERVIEW
Weather presenter Ornella Fleury mocks the War Dogs star during this talk show spot and Jonah Hill wasn't happy

Comedienne Ornella Fleury was interviewing Hill to promote his new film, War Dogs, and made a joke about her sexual fantasy involving Hill's Hollywood friends Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio where all three were in a hotel room then Jonah leaves. She also referenced a scene in This Is The End where Hill is sodomised by the devil. Both fell flat and, as BFMTV reported, the actor subsequently cancelled all appearances during French film festival, Festival du Film Asiatique de DeauvilleFrance."

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• no he wasn't, that bitch was way out of line. I wish he would have come back strong at her, he certainly has the wit to do it. I am sure his appearance has been his biggest insecurity even though he is so successful, he made it big and then to be insulted by this nobody in front of an audience? how can you blame him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why it's a reason not to go back to France. That I think makes him a bitch. But the way he reacted on the show was just fine. What do you want from him? To stand up and yell in the bitches face?

The joke was just offensive and not funny and maybe if she was a huge name it would have been funny but apparently she's a guppie in the ocean so it definitely looks like she only said it to make him look bad.

I'm not a crazy fan of his but why would you do that to him? What dod Jona hill ever do to anyone? He's not a very annoying person and he's pretty funny. This interview made me like him

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly it was pretty fuckin' shitty of her to say. I mean, I'm for offensive humor and stuff but during an interview you gotta have a certain sense of professionalism. If she actually had half of a brain to execute a good joke it might not have been so bad, but she came across like a grade A cunt.

Personally though if I was him I would have just cracked offensive jokes back at her though.

• Nah... The french are known for talking down to people and being passive agressive and thinking that's socially acceptable everywhere. If I were him i wouldn't stand for it either.

• I can't understand a word she is saying but is no one gonna address the blonde man/lady in the red shirt? Lmfaooooo

You don't speak French? Majority of users on this site are french speakers.

no lol

• No, someone making fun of your appearance on national television isn't funny. Pretty much just reread what @Mydnite said. She's spot on.

But American comedians like Conan Obrien make fun of people's appearance all the time.

It doesn't help if the person is insecure, well maybe actually being funny would help a little bit but she wasn't even that. She was just vulgar and rude. Women just aren't funny, they're really not. Too many of them try too hard and it just doesn't work out.

A) Obrien isn't funny
      B) the French woman's jibes were clearly mean-spirited and intended to degrade JH, light-hearted teasing is fine the former is not.

• No, it was a rude joke and it was tasteless, even people in there thought it was with their 'Awwwws' and awkward stares. If it had been the other way around and he said that to her, people would be down his thrown for a demeaning comment towards women.

Presenter was the little bitch in this situation and she should apologize, even though she's not going to.

• I don't see what she was trying to achieve..

• I saw that and the show is shit.
    The joke wasn't funny.

• No, I believe the woman was a little bitch actually.
    Good on him for rising above it all though.

• light-hearted teasing is fine but the French woman's jibes were clearly mean-spirited and intended to degrade JH in front of an audience. I don't blame him for being upset & he handled the situation gracefully.

Furthermore I believe the reason why JH doesn't get the respect he deserves is because of his weight issues. He's an easy-target for a cheap laugh.

• No, that was really rude

What Guys Said 17

• No not every one has the skills to throw that back in her face so if he decides he is done because some one tried to humiliate him on tv no less, then no I don't think that's wrong of him, not the response I would have had but what she did was inappropriate to the extreme, maybe if you run it by them or actually know them or something then maybe but clearly she doesn't know him and she didn't warn him about what she was going to say so yeah if he doesn't want to deal with that and the subsequent relieving that as he gets interviewed by others who are more then likely going to ask him about that then he has every right to just not interact with them. Personally I would have thrown it back in her face but that's just me.

• Yes, he was a bitch. But also this joke was definitely in the realm of something most people would consider offensive.

Anyway, Hill is a comedian who has done similar offensive jokes and should stay above things.

• No. I saw the interview. It was really disrespectful.
    Imagine if a male TV presenter commented to a fat female actress that he had a fantasy of her and two other women in a hotel and then she leaves and his dreams come true. There would be feminist uproar.
    So come on, it's not OK to make fun of him like that. Very distasteful.

• That female presenter was being a douche. Like really, no one needs to take that shit.

• I think she was a bitch and that he handled it well.

• It was a roasting show, what did he expect?

• What a sick twisted joke!
    She is a reporter? Ridiculous.
    She should have some respect for Jonah Hill, he is a comedian who does sometimes shameless things for films, but that's Hollywood. But an interview should involve a little more respect.

How humiliating

• Yeah he is a little bitch. He straight up refuses to attend any more interviews in France because of one joke.

It wasn't even that offensive. She didn't say "I would tell you to go away because you are a fat and ugly little shit".

• Whst a shitty joke.

• Yeah she was a total bitch, Jonah took it well

• It wasn't a funny joke... I think..

And by the way is there any English version of that video?

• Well I dont like Jonah Hill , he's not funny in any way.

• she is just a rude dumb bitch

• I hate that word.

• Nahh he isn't

• Naw, it was too public. Plus, she wasn't even funny.

• Now that's someone you can call a cunt. It clearly wasn't a sequence they made Jonah aware of.