Do you think I'm a good artist?
I think I am but I want your opinion.
Am I a good drawer???Am I a good drawer???Am I a good drawer???Am I a good drawer???

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's very good and brimming with potential for your age.

If I could suggest one thing that I think could tighten up your designs, it's to avoid shading with the side of your graphite pencil on coarse sketching paper -- not just yet.

Try, for example, using a ballpoint pen on typing/printing paper where your line work is very, very clear, and focus on hatching techniques like so:

freshdesigner.com/.../joeschillingprocess.jpg

It'll tend to make it much easier to start achieving any style you want if you start with a pure line-work driven focus and work your way up to more organic mediums like charcoal and graphite on coarse paper.

It also make it easier to tighten up the work -- like if you notice the line work above, it's mostly going in one direction with the hatching. It gives the whole thing a sense of movement and kind of integrates everything together.

• Same artist to illustrate how you can move from a line-work driven focus to very delicate value work:

freshdesigner.com/.../150717_conor-draw.jpg

The reverse is harder to achieve until you spend a lot of time focusing on line work. It's a mistake I made when I was younger until I took up sketching with ballpoint pen and kind of re-learned everything through that process.

• Give the man mho, I'm going to practice using pen from now on

• You do that and I will

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 8

• Nice work man, personally love the shading on these. I draw too except I'm not as good lol
    The only suggestion for improvement I can give is probably for you to chand the handwriting lol, it seems a bit but out of place (calligraphy lessons could be useful). Otherwise the drawings are really nice, impressive for someone your age as well, keep it up

• Absolutely , looks great. I draw myself too. Your work is very nicely shaded. Extreme lights and darks. They call that Chirisciro ) . Spelling might be wrong

• good

• Those look great. 1000000000000x better than anything I could do lol

• Good enough

• Awesome <3

• Well it depends, it's good for an average drawer. But if you want a career, you have a lot of improving to do. Please understand I'm not trying to hate, but just keep that in mind.

• I'm think about career because I love art

• You're going to need to start taking classes of you haven't already. Not just school, but also out of school lessons as well.

• I take lesson with a really good artist he's 18-20 He's really good he's helped me with my drawings a lot

• Yur pretty good bro, not so much on the lettering.

• Yah not a good hand writer My hand writing sucks

• Keep drawing bro, I used to be really good and I just stoped. now I suck, you should keep doing it, it's a cool talent to have.

• I really enjoy drawing espeicially in the middle of night after my mom steals my phone plus I'm fairly decent at it so