Who made the best cartoons: Nickelodeon, Disney, PBS or Cartoon Network?

As a kid my favs were Nickelodeon and Disney. What about u?

• Nickelodeon
  • Disney
  • PBS
    Vote C
  • Cartoon Network
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• Based off what's listed I'd say Nickelodeon. Course the cartoons of the 2000s also were amazing.

I don't watch cartoons anymore since they all suck now but I don't even think Disney has animated shows anymore. Last one I remember was Gravity Falls and that she was awesome. But as for cartoon Network, they need to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoyed all. But i watched NickJr/NickToons/Nickelodean more.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• i watched cartoon network the most

• Disney and Cartoon network.

• All of them! They all made great shows.

• My two favorite networks were nickelodeon and cartoon network.
    But I loved the Saturday morning cartoons on ABC's Disneys 1 Saturday morning , Public broadcasting there were a few shows I liked but not as much as nick or cartoon network.

• in my times PBS and Nickelodeon never telecasted on TV in our area so I'll go for Disney and Cartoon Network

• I would say Disney did my cartoon network has got a lot of good ones to

• If you mean durying the nineties, I'd go with Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network, if you mean nowadays, both Nickelodeon and Disney suck and have very little good shows.

• Well I meant when you were growing up. I have no clue what the cartoons are like now on any of these networks lol

• Oh yeah I see what ur saying with the 90's cartoons still being aired at the time. Sucks that Nickelodeon has gone to the pits. It was one of my favorite.

• Yeah, it started to go downhill at some point, now it is trapped in the darkness.

• Cartoon network had the best

• not a big fan of any of those but when I was young I mostly watched Disney stuff.

• I used to watch Cartoon Network only

• Cartoon Network

• SpongeBob is Nickelodeon, so they automatically win.

• That's exactly how I feel about Hey Arnold. It automatically made Nickelodeon one of my favorite.

• I watched all of them. Probably PBS the most.

• poor nikalodian

• I couldn't pick just one. the reason that was the greatest time in American tv history, was the combo of PBS, Nickelodeon, and Disney all having the greatest cartoons and shows ever created by humans. sorry cartoon network. u were cool too. just not enough to be at the cool kids table with the big 3. :D

What Girls Said 5

• 90% of my childhood TV experiences are from CN.

• I'm gonna have to go with cartoon network.. man so many memories. I miss the 90's cartoons.. courage the cowardly dog, ed, edd, and eddy, power puff girls.. so many.. why did it have to go. Kids these day will never know what good cartoons are like anymore.

• ADULT SWIM BOIIIII

• cartoon network was my shit

• CN and Nick.