Most men probably don't even know why their preferred bra cups size is, and that's okay!

Most of the time I see men on here saying things like "I only like women C cup or under", "anything larger than a D is too much", "I only date girls with a B or higher", but I don't think most people can actually say that.
Bras are a complication beyond belief. But what many don't understand is that you cup size changes with your band size.

As shown above, the size of a cup for a 34DD is bigger than a 30DD. So when you say "I like (blank) cup size", do you really? Or maybe you like that cup size on a certain frame. So unless your know someone of every size in the worlds I really don't think there's a way to specifically say you think one size is better than another. That would involve too much math (unless you like math)

If you can see above this shows different ways bus sizes change based on band or cup volume. t I think a lot men think of this when they have an ideal cup size in mind is the one on top. But not all the cups are the same size. They have the same sister sizing but aren't the same cup sizes.

The second one shows cup in coinciding with band. Which like the first image explains how cups depends on your band so once again you may think a 32FF is too big, but not a 26FF. So don't rule out a whole cup size.

And the last shows a band size staying the same as chest size increases. I think this is what most men think off but unfortunately not all women are the same brand size.
So ladies next time you feel bad that you have a C or a D don't fear most of those guys have no idea what they're talking about. And guys be a little more open minded before ruling out a whole entire cup size of women because boobs are way more complicated than you think.

^-^

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

• I've honestly never understood how to measure a bra, so when that type of questions come up, I never answer, cause I have no idea.
    I always say that the perfect boobs in my opinion are the ones that I can perfectly grab with my hand :P

• The number is the measure around rib cage. The letter is how far apart the boobs are.

• @kxera the letter is the size of your breast tissue in relevance to your rib cage. So basically how fat out they go. Is that what you meant or do they size it different where you go? (Not to be attacking, just asking)

• @AleDeEurope this May help. I wrote a take on how to did your bra size so this may help you understand how it all works.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10360-how-to-find-your-real-bra-size-at-home-ditch-victoria-s-secret

• I like E, F and G best.

• Like I said above it can be just cup size or just band size. A G cup on a 32 band might be your ideal, but a G cup on a 55 band might be your worst nightmare. So it really depends in the bust and band combined

• Yeah, obviously when I hear cup size I always want to hear what the band size is. So that is a good point. I guess some people are not aware of the importance of band size.

• If say most people don understand it. 85% of women wear the wrong bra size meaning they don't understand and that's not even including men. I don't think most people understand bras or breasts because they're confusing

• I like the 30E

• Well that was informative... I have no idea what to do with this information, but I have it now... 😄

• also, different manufacturers make different sizes for the same bra so while one bra in one company may be a c, the same bra for another company may be a b. Victorias secret is a big culprit when it comes to that. They tend to make everything appear like it's really tight on you, because well, it's VS

• Also it depends on the shape of the models breasts. They may be wide, narrow, full on bottom, high and tight, lower hanging. And all those can cause you to have to change sizes

• anything more than a handful is too much.

• I actually do not. Just like my future children I like to just think of her as being healthy, and happy. I do not see breast size as anything that matters regardless, and it is superficial to judge a girl how big her breast size is. So there you have it. I see nothing important in breast size. I hope you are very happy with that fact regardless. :).

• I like breasts all together, no idea about cup size.

• 36B is god tier, thats all the breast you need.

• Some girls prefer penis size like that some guys prefring girls boobs.

• But a 6 inch penis is always 6 inches. A D cup isn't always the same size. Haha
      This wasn't meant to attack anyone just to explain things.

• ok, but dick also increase with age.

• They have idea of what they're talking about (as they have image in their mind) but they don't have the right words to explain.

• Yeah, but what does the 30-38, the A-F really mean? Measurements in mm, cm? Diagonally, horizontally, from here to there to where?

I get the sizes are mostly the same give or take.

• The number is the size of your band or rib cage. And the cup is the difference between your busy and your rib cage. (1in=a, 2in=b, 3in=c, etc)

• The bra cup does not drive my desire. However, it does get my attention.

• I don't care unless they look strange. I just want a quality girl

• The whole idea that guys (some of them, anyway) would say they have a "preferred" cup size is just asinine. You're right -- they don't know what they're talking about.

• Not a clue i prefer ass but i love all boobs besides really saggy ones.

• No, you've got this totally wrong. Most guys don't give a rat's ass about a woman's cup size. We just want a good woman who's in decent shape who actually likes us for us. You're trying to create conflict and misery where there simply is none, and I'm not the only guys who's going to call you on that.

• I'm not saying it's wrong that men have a preference. Basically everyone has a preferences about everything and that's okay. I'm just trying to explain to them how boobs and bras cruelly work.

• @aamy811 Good lord... no one here is ridiculing you or anyone else. What most guys here have said is that they like boobs--big, small, or otherwise. No one trashed big boobs. No one trashed small boobs. No one trashed medium boobs. Stop searching for insult where there is none.

• I'm not speaking about only here but in general I've heard people make rude comments. And I just want people to remember to think about what they're saying

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• i've heard you got an epic pair yourself... .

• Finally something on here that shows a some what close to the relationship between cup size and actual breast size for those who do not know :D

• Yeah. It becomes really easy to self conscious when tons I guys say the physical trait you have is unattractive so I wanted to make those girls feel better.
      While also letting the guys learn something new

What Girls Said 6

• I hate my small boobs , but I love the fact that they are sensitive!

• This isn't even true. Cup size is the volume. Band size is the length it must stretch around your back. Bigger band size means a girl is fatter or just wide. 32D LOOKS smaller than 36D but that's just because 32D is skinnier/smaller in her circumference, and 36D is bigger in that area. But comparing their boobs, they'd be the same. Misleading info.

• I'm sorry to tell you but your wrong her. Band and cup are corresponding measurements. If you want to try, go to target get bras of different bands but your same cup size and brig bobby pins. Try on each bra. Obviously the band will be too loose on some and then it's time to whip out some bobby pins.
      I'm not trying to lie for any reason, I really wouldn't benefit from that. This is my job and I'd say my info is pretty sound.

• So true, I'm a 30dd ad get all kinds of reactions, most people don't believe me when they here my bra size but I also get a lot of comments about having great boobs :/

• Its normal because it has to do with circumference increase and volume increases with the third power of radius.

• Yeah mathematics! And they said I'd never use geometry in the real world.

• Does it matter? no... boobs are just boobs to men... get over it lol

• I didn't no I was user something. I simply thought id explain breast sizing to people because it's really confusing.
      Like I said, it's okay to not understanding breast sizing but for future reference here's the info

• lol see, just boobs :P boobs is the only word they need to know

• Thank you. The amount of times I had to explain that I am a d cup even though I have small breasts.