Crazy Hair Colors to Brighten You Up

Crazy Hair Colors to Brighten You Up

Firstly what you should consider is your skintone!

If your skin has yellow undertones (warm), it's best to choose warmer colors; if your skin has pink undertones (cool), go with cooler colors.

Remember: If your hair is dark to begin with, the colour won’t show.

You'll have to bleach the parts of your hair you want to dye a certain unnatural color. And bleach will damage your hair (the more it stays on the more damaging it will be - the stronger it is the more damaging it will be > hopefully you're one of the lucky people whose hair takes faster to the bleach xD)

Whatever happens remember your color wheel:

Example: If your hair is initially yellow (as it tends to go after bleaching) - if you dye it red it will turn out orange.

P.S. You can try taking inspiration from flower colors. =)

Would you try it?

Have you already tried it?

Were you satisfied?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Not into coloured hair at all.

• Just have to say, I love wild colored hair :-)

• Girls with purple/pink/blue whatever nontraditionally colored hair are the best. o. o;; Saiko. The absolute best.

• Ladies--can one of you explain this white hair trend? lol, i see more and more girls show up at the gym and couple of my friends dying their hair WHITE, like GREY-White, wth? lol
    I mean it looks fine enough.. but.. their natural brunette-blonde is way better

• Nice take - I like to see girls try something a little different.

• Ohhh.. purty colours OoO.. I like it :D.

• When I see crazy hair colored girls I think she likes to sleep around and is lesbian or bisexual at minimum.

• that's kinda harsh.. and that's coming from a 18 year old straight virgin with pink ombre hair.

• My hair is neon orange and I am none and have done none of those things. And I have had rainbow hair. I think this is a completely illogical assumption.

• You sound like a very closed minded person, so I can see why.

• I love a girl who isn't scared to something different with their hair and these crazy colours are just awesome.

Ultimately though.. do what you like, it is your body but yeah I LOVE it.

- AskRon

• Mostly childish. Looks ridiculous.

What Girls Said 22

• nice take but i won't dye my hair lol

• I have had my hair every colour of the rainbow (it's currently neon orange) but I think the one thing people forget to do most often is tone. If you bleach it, you should ideally tone it so to remove the brassy appearance. Also, using vegan-based colourants can help to nourish the hair, so that helps after bleaching. Though I do suggest that after colouring hair that you no longer bleach it; use colour remover (if you want to change colours) and only bleach the regrowth to minimize damage. Otherwise, just fade the colour.

• I love adding colored hair extensions. This is a way to have fun hair colors and not damage my natural hair.

• I love the hair!

• I rather dye the tips of my hair so it its nasty as fuck if something goes wrong I just sip it off and that's that.

• I have always wanted to dye my hair, at different times, black, lavender, dark green, teal, auburn, white, and grey. I can't trust myself to not get tired of it after a few days, though.

• If I want to try one of those colors then I buy a wig of that color and wear it. My hair already has issues with breakage so bleaching my hair in order for the neon green to show is out of the question. None the less this was an interesting take.

• I have pink ombre (my profile picture was taken in August, while i hadn't) and I love it. I'd like to try blue or something. I have no idea what skintone I have but I guess I'll just have to see if it will look good on me and if it doesn't, I won't do it again. :)

• If hot pink looks good on you, chances are blue won't.
      If pastel pink is what you have - then pastel blue would probably look fine on you. =)
      You seem like an olive skin-tone - neutral to warm.

• Still sounds like blue isn't the color for you.
      Go with warmer colors.

• I'll see. Thank you though. :)

• Beautiful colors, I would try them all :)

• I have only had neutral highlights in my hair, but I really want to dye my hair bright/cherry red for my 14th bday :)

• Cute hairstyles and nice colors :D

• I love this MyTake <3 <3 <3 I wanna dye my hair, I've already tried red, purple and bleaching :3 Wanna try something new

• I love crazy colored hair. It's just so hard to maintain. When I had pink hair I had to redo it every two weeks. And bleaching your roots without getting bleach on the hair that's already been bleached is tricky. But it definitely looks cool.

• I am too old for this

• im not white so that dosent help me...

• i know right first thing i thought is lovely pictures but she spoke of skin tone and my shade just isn't there

• @nymous1234 For other skin-tones - you can really pull off anything. ;)
      The lighter you are the lighter shades you can pull off.

• I wish I could pull stuff like that off

• i had platinum hair for years and i regret not trying cotton candy and lavender

• Yeah my hair is a level 2 on the darkness scale and I have purple streaks

• I might try this one day :D <3

• I've had a ruby red color & a purple/black color

• More from Girls
    2