5 Bold Hair Colors You'll Want Immediately

It's no secret that I love experimenting with my hair with pretty colors! I love my natural hair color, black, but I feel more interesting and daring when my hair is different. It makes me feel unique. I've only tried blonde, pink and purple on my hair and I'm planning on dyeing it blue once it's a little bit longer. I go to a beauty salon to get my hair dye but you can definititely do it yourself at home. But keep in mind that everyone's hair is different. How your hair reacts to a certain product or color may be the complete opposite of how mine does. Obviously, if you have dark hair, you will need to bleach your hair first. I love using Arctic Fox Hair Color because they donate 15% of the profits to help prevent animal abuse and are 100% cruelty free and vegan. The colors they have are beautiful and very affordable!

You get the small bottle for $7.99 (4 Fl oz) or the large bottle for $13.99 (8 Fl oz).

Here are my 5 favorite bold hair color dyes I think you should try:

1. Red Flame

2. Purple/Pink Ombre

3. Purple/Blue

4. Dramatic neon rainbow

5. Teal

Would you like to try a different color? If yes, take a look above, and then tell me which you would want to try first!

Love,

Clarisa

Clarisa_ is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• Hi Clarisa - I can't wait to see the blue hair.
    Kudos for using Artic Fox with its record of cruelty free and vegan plus the 15% charity donation to animal abuse prevention.
    I have been a fan of radical dyed hair on girls for a long time. I like your selection with special picks for the Teal, Purple/blue. I also like the drama of the rainbow.
    Nice to see the girls helping each other out with their hair and clothes experiences.
    Good Take.

• are those wigs?

• The red flame looks interesting but the purple/blue is also appealing. I would probably get attracted to the red flame girl.

The Teal looks kinda old. It feels like an old lady turning gray from black hair.

• @Clarisa_ , Red flame color is really amazing. When I see a long-haired girl dyed into this color, she suddenly becomes more attractive for me. I also like purple/blue, because, as Red flame, it doesn't have so much noticeable contrast between different colors. If you tried these colors, I would congratulate you for being so original.

• I think the blue or purple would look great the way you did the red!

What Girls Said 10

• nice take! i like the teal hair

• Those are all freakin' AWESOME.

I hung out in Harajuku a lot when I lived in Tokyo (about 20yrs ago). Wanted to do my hair all kinds of neon colors, in the style that Harajuku is renowned for... but I was doing editorial modeling at the time, so, nope.

Hey, who knows. Mb when my daughter is in 7th or 8th grade we can do it together! LOL

• Have you ever tried MANIC PANIC? :)

• They look so pretty!
    I wish I could dye my hair like that... The colours are gorgeous!

• 5 was the best!! And actually the only one I would ever even consider doing!

• I can't pull off these colors, but they look beautiful!

• I can't do any of these for a while.

• Ahhh, if only I could pull off something like that.. They're all so pretty. :o

• If I could work a bold color I would do it, but ehh

• Nice take! :D I don't want to dye my hair but damn, didn't you have to bleach your hair for the purple hair dye? :o