Positivity Post For All You Plus-Size Beauties: Tips and Advice

So I know that a lot of plus size people get a lot of hate, and deal with a lot of things. I'm here to give you some tips, and hopefully make you feel better about yourselves because you all are beautiful!

To all you plus sized beauties:

One:

Coconut oil is great for boob sweat; essential oils/deodorant for thigh chafing (be sure the oils at skin safe, don't forget to dilute them).

Two:

Crop tops? WEAR THAT.

Three:

Wanna ride your partners face? Do it. You won't hurt them or smother them I promise.

Four:

Afraid to have sex with the lights on? Darling, they knew what they signed up for, flaunt them stretch marks an tummy rolls!!! I guarantee you that your confidence will turn them on even more.

Five:

Double chin troubles? Search for contouring videos on YouTube.

Six:

Trouble with confidence? Walk with your shoulders back and your head high, I promise you it works

Seven:

Want a bikini bod? You can get one. All you need to do is get a bikini, and put it on your body! BAM!! bikini body! You're summer ready!

Eight:

Scared to eat in fear of judgement? Please eat, they're probably not paying you any attention and if they are? They need to mind their own fucking business. You're human and need to eat to function.

Nine:

Worried about if you could get away with wearing that? Well I'm telling you that you CAN!

And last but not least important, ALWAYS remember: YOU ARE SO LOVELY AND DESERVING OF LOVE from yourself and others!!!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 21

• Do you have any body positive points for "plus size beauties" when they can't make it up a flight of stairs without gasping for breath? When they get passed by for physically fit, healthy weight women? When they are suffering joint problems, when they have respiratory problems related to weight? When their doctor warns them they are at drastically higher risk of diabetes and cancer and cardiovascular disease?

• I love "plus size" women. Meat on the bones is sexy. I don't even get all the hate cuz most women are not skinny Hollywood idols, nor is it even healthy.

I have a plus size community I created on Google+ that flaunts their beauty. In fact two of the pictures you used in this Take are in that community, lol.

• What about the girls that eat healthy and have junk food and are at a healthy weight but aren't very curvy? Like you have C breasts but ur ass... Is well not much to look at. And you get called too skinny because your hips are pretty narrow (again not completely square shaped but not curvy but somewhere in the middle). What is your opinion on them?

• So much trouble when they could just lose weight and save themselves a struggle... and a stroke xD

• Honestly, as someone who used to carry a little bit of excess weight (although I can't say I was plus sized, just a little on the chunky side), I agree with this. It feels so much better to be back to my ideal weight than it did trying to camouflage my excess weight. I feel a lot more confident and better about myself, and I feel great physically. I developed a much healthier lifestyle as well and I've never felt better.
      That isn't to say that girls can't feel good about themselves being plus sized, but for me personally, I am so glad I went ahead and lost the excess weight. I feel great now.

• You can't always associate strokes and heart attacks with being overweight. I knew a 22 year old guy who had a heart attack and died. He was slim.

• @Shorty1991 I know, but being fat increases the chances of getting a stroke, that was my point.

• Fat woman > Fat Man who do u think
    Has it easier with being fat?

• Ugh I meant for this post to be gender equal, I wasn't the one who added the photos.

• I believe you but I'm what you consider a heavy set guy I'm 5'10 1/2 and last I checked
      269.8? And not one single female has every shown intetest but I also see fat women with men and most of the time the men aren't fat. Why cause even fat women dont want to date fat men.

• Your part of the problem if your encouraging women to be fat because it's already an obesity epidemic as it is. We should be shaming them not praising because its the only way it will motivate them to lose weight. It's unhealthy and unttractive to be fat full stop.

• I'm not encouraging people to be fat. I'm giving advice for those struggling with their weight. I'm spreading positivity. And It's not okay to shame people. You stop.

• 3: If you're overweight there's a chance you will. Physics don't care about feel-good nonsense.

4: One of my exes put on a lot of weight. We'd often have sex with the light off. One day we did it in the day time, and I saw everything. I couldn't keep it up, and we ended not long after that.

5: A better way of fixing a double chin is to lose weight through good diet and exercise.

8: Maybe eat something healthy and people will judge you less.

• Lmfaooo @polocrew

• I have a confession to make.
    I didn't read the take before I posted this. I just wanted to see the photos of hot women.

;) I call them 'Proper sized' women. Cause the only plus about them is they usually have the best personalities, the keenest senses of humor, and most loyalty.

Sorry if that was already covered in the post. I'ma go read it now.

• I think you are right. I don't need a Hollywood Model.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

I need Chinese one!

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-Auto-Shanghai-ban.html

• they should better do a mytake about confidence and penis sizes.

• Damn! They'd be a lot hotter if they were skinny.

• This is a positive post I don't need anyone being rude for any reason. You like skinny girls? Good keep it to yourself because this take is just for chubby girls. I'll be writing a positivity post for skinny girls soon you can comment on that one. Lol.

• I speak my mind.

• Okay troll.

• Haha I love number 3

• encourage fatasses to stay fat, good job Bravo !!

• Anons shouldn't be able to post mytakes.

• I love plus size women. I prefer girls with meat rather than skinny/slim bodies.

• Instead of going to these great lengths to disguise your embarrassing health issues why not spend that time in effort in the gym and lose the weight?

• you probably use roids ahahha :*

• Yes I am fat, but I am perfectly healthy*

• @bbch25 That's absolutely spot on. Beautifully put.

• 0|0
  • Don't wear crop tops if you're overweight (ie plus size). Its literally designed for slimmer girls, fits them perfectly. Fair enough you're being positive and all but why not encourage being healthy? Try to lose that weight, look in the mirror and be positive and happy.

Encouraging to remain overweight is not healthy or anything positive.

• This is why 70+ percent of Murica is fat.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 16

• Well fucking said mate!

• This Take actually applies to all women, not just plus-sized ones, except maybe the double chin one. But I see what you mean.

• Thank you for posting this. I could have not said it any better.

• Aww, this is sweet :)

• Agreed. Honestly if you have the right attitude and know what your doing your weight doesn't matter unless you make it matter. Do your thing!

• Most people are saying fat is unhealthy, yes thats true but i like to say that we dont have the right to say they are fat or laugh at them, unfortanley fat people are mentally deperessed and eat when they dont want too.

Im not fat buy the way im really skinny.

• Thank you! I feel like these are things I'm constantly reminding myself (and other plus size beauties), and it's nice to hear them from someone else!

• i love this~ not just for plus-sized women, but for all body types.

yes, some people are fat because they eat too much junk and don't work out. but the assumption that the above is true for all bigger women is incredibly ignorant.

• Whats up with these men and their hate for fat women. And we act like fat girls makeup the hatred they get on a day to day basis.

• Just because a girl is plus sized doesn't mean they are unhealthy. Thats just the way they are built. They are so many skinny people that are unhealthy and they are skinny. Just because you're skinny doesn't make you "healthy" or "fit". I'm a little overweight and I've gone to 3 doctors that actually went to medical school and earned their degree. They didn't use google, you tube, or society for their judgement. They have ALL told me I am healthy. No diseases, no health problems and no complications. Sure I could lose weight but they told me it's really not needed.

• I wish I could meet doctors like that! At my smallest I was 165 lbs, and showing signs of being underweight. But my doctors insisted that I needed to lose another forty pounds (according to my BMI).

• Of course this is for curvy yet thick women..

• I once complained to my boyfriend that I wanted baby powder so I wouldn't get thigh burns or the chafing. What he said next actually really offended me as if that was the solution to my body SHAPE: "You should lose weight".

• But in any case, I really enjoyed this post! Made me feel warm fuzzies on the inside!

• @bbch25 Omg when I want to eat junk food, he looks at me with a huge disappointment in his eyes and shakes his head. His reasoning, is that "I'll die early", which is yes, technically true - but I still want to munch on things now and then!

• Please. Some people live for longer than the health nuts that eat a standard diet including junk food. Health nut to the point of not touching bad sugars does not automatically mean live longer! I'm overweight but my bloods and organs and cholesterol were all perfect... What's that mean for me lol.
      Your boyfriend is a dick. Like I get the worrying about you side but you don't get to shame people.

• Does it make me a bad person that I lose my appetite when I see a fat person? I can't eat if I look at them. I'm not trying to be mean or funny and I'd never go and tell them anything negative. I do think many are beautiful but especially if there stomach is showing I get grossed out. I will not tell them to cover up, I'll just look away.

• Yes It does

• No it doesn't. You can't help what grosses you out. The fact that you don't say anything to them and just look away shows that you're not a bad person. A bad person would taunt them about it.
      When I was about 12, I was really grossed out by the sight of acne. I couldn't eat around someone with a lot of acne on their face. Now it doesn't bother me, but it really did back then. It's natural to be grossed out by things, and who knows? You may outgrow it like I did. Even if you don't, everyone has something like that they don't like and it's normal.

• I have stretch marks and tummy rolls and I am not too fat, every one has insecurities.

• Plus size ok as long as they re heatly...

• Awesome take! I wish the uber thin modelish type wasn't the standard. There's so many different bodies and only a slim amount of women are like that naturally. I'm not trying to encourage an unhealthy lifestyle but there should be more variety in media