Do you hate putting on make-up everyday and removing them every night?
Do you have bad skin problems?
Well, that young woman in the picture above out of 35 students has gone through a 6-week research experiment, eating more vegetables and fruits every day. The NHS recommends 5 a day, but not many people are eating their vegetables in the UK.
If you eat your vegetables every day, then your skin will have a healthier glow in a matter of weeks! Say goodbye to makeup products! Make-up products waste money, because they are outrageously expensive. You have to spend hundreds of dollars on make-up products. Make-up products also waste time. You have to spend a lot of time in front of your mirror, until you become totally consumed by your own vanity. I believe this excessive vanity in young women is detrimental, because the value is placed on the woman's looks, not her accomplishments. Forget about vanity and beauty products! Try healthy living! Now, you can achieve that pretty glow naturally!
(I think carrots and orange-y sweet peppers are great sources for beta-carotene. Yes, you will literally turn orange, but if you vary your veggies, then the dosage wouldn't be as great.)
Aren't vegetables great?
- They make you look beautiful without any application of make-up!
- They are cheaper than make-up!
- They are easier to apply than make-up!
- They protect you later in life!
- They taste great!
- They make you smarter!
Now, you can have your own beauty kit at home, ladies and gentlemen! Eat a Harvest Salad for lunch every day for a month! Drink tap water on the side. It's free.
8. Sweet Peppers
9. Olive Oil
1. Wash the vegetables individually.
2. Remove the leaves of the carrots.
3. Remove the outer skin layer and ends of the carrots.
4. Cut the carrots in thin slices.
5. Remove the stems of the brightly colored sweet peppers, usually orange or red.
6. Dump everything in a large bowl.
7. Squeeze a tomato on top as dressing. The flesh will be eaten as well.
8. Add a tiny drop of olive oil for absorption of lipid-soluble vitamins.
You are going to love the way you look in weeks!
Please join the #BeautifulAndHealthyClub and put an end to make-up products!