Foundation and Concealer Choices For The Palest Amongst Us

Honestly - until I got a bit of money, I could never find what worked for the shade of my skin - which (it seems) is really pale. Mac NCwhatever15 is way too dark for me - so maybe look at it like that if you will...

Here are a few higher-end and drugstore options for you pale people to get your skin up to par!

(Most of these are pretty sheer and cater mostly to covering redness or hyperpigmentation > so keep this in mind.)

Drugstore options:

FOUNDATION: L'Oreal True Match (Ivory 1N, Golden Ivory 1W, Rose Ivory 1C)

CONCEALER: Bourjois Radiance Reveal (01 Ivory)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Higher-end options:

FOUNDATION: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (Porcelain)

CONCEALER: Bobbi Brown Corrector (Porcelain Bisque)

If you have pale skin or trouble finding your perfect shade: when did you finally find it?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• 6d

How do you know your skin tone precisely enough to match it with specific products?

• 6d

Go to the stores and try it out. Only way to know. And also - don't trust the shop lights - go out into the sun and see if it works for your skintone. Put a bit of foundation on your jawline and go out to see what it's like.
      They'll try to trick you (they'll say it's not too yellow or too pink or too orange toned just so you'd buy it)... so be careful.

• 3d

Pale skin also known as Porcelain is absolutely beautiful should not be covered up.

• 9d

I just love pale skin so much 😍😍😍😍
    #PorcelainGodess

• 9d

why you post tons of stuff about makeup?

What Girls Said 11

• 7d

I get your issue - I am super pale unless I fake it.

On those pale days, I use Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia which is virtually white with a neutral undertone or I use Mont Blanc which is slightly more pinky.

If I use MUFE then I use R210 and R230 which work well for me. MUFE also have foundation adjusters in a range of shade and I have the white water-based version and it lightens superbly.

D&G used to do a powder foundation that was perfect for a Snow White complexion (my mum uses it and I think its the Ivory shade).

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is perfect pale shade in SX01. I use SX03 for more colour.

Laura Mercier and Nars both do fantastic tinted moisturisers too.

• 9d

I also have a very pale skin abd use the BB cream in the lightest colour from Maybelline. It doesn't have a lot of coverage. It gives more of a healthy glow than really coverage. I don't use foundation, because I've never seen a foundation that doesn't look cakey on me. My skin is not greatest and I just don't like how foundation looks on my face from close by. For redness, pimples and dark circles I use concealer from the drugstore.

• 2d

Thanks, this is helpful :)

• 8d

L'oreal true match alabaster C1 broad spectrum spf 17. I'm quite pale with a pink or peachy sort of skin tone.

• 9d

I got this awesome Dior foundation from my mom a couple years back. It was literally the best thing I have ever put on my face. I can't afford it on my student budget though, I'm still searching for a cheaper version that would suit me just as well.

• 7d

Faceshop or nature republic cc cream. Supposedly its like a multi purpose foundation with lots of other stuff but their cooling aura cc does a good job masking dark spots and toning down redness and stuff.

• 7d

a future, more advanced civilization will say human women of the past had to paint their faces like clowns... .

• 7d

Just like today's society says about the past makeup trends/limited possibilities.

• 7d

not that the makeup of the future will be more hightech that wasn't my point.

• 7d

Oh, well... didn't misunderstand you, but understood exactly what you wrote. I can't read your mind - not until I meet you in person that is...

• 4d

The first girl of your mytake is so beautiful. Ps good mytake :-). Its hard for me to find a nice foundation for my skin and this helped

• 6d

I've tried Shiseido Uv Protective foundation and it seemed to work well on my pale skin.

• 6d

I use cream to make me look pale. :)