Guys, if a girl's butt crack is showing, is that sexy?

Like you see her on campus or walking down the street.
You feel the urge to get her number?

Thanks people. This is getting fun and informative :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

• 1. Depends on the guy who's watching & his tastes
    2. Yes generally it's appealing
    3. But if she's got a flat butt i. e. no curves in the least or she's wearing ill fitting clothes w/ o taste then even that's a put off. More than the physical aspect the latter's a put off :)
    4. Not always does the urge come up to ask any girl who shows her butt crack for her number but one off yes it may happen.

• Yes and no at the same time, on one hand the partial nudity is sexually appealing, but in the other hand it bugs the hell out of me because clothes are meant to cover you up completely and don't understand why it doesn't bother them. Kinda the reason why my Christmas gift to my gf was one of these things.

http://kenezykotszer.hu/pic/termek/71930.jpg

Disregard the butt, it is that band thingy on the waist.

• No, having your ass hanging out is a pretty clear red flag to any decent guy, and it has been my standard practice to ask them if they are a plumber.

• No just a little crack

• If it's a little crack I'll peek to look at her asscheeks... but doesn't prompt me to ask her out. :-P

• No. Its very, very Tacky!

• Eh, I'm not into it. I guess it's okay only if she's hot.

• It depends really. Idk. I'm more concerned with her actual body and how attractive it is than if her butt crack is showing. If she's not attractive to me then regardless if her butt crack is showing or not I'm not going to have a urge to talk to her.

• I guess it depends on how much junk is in the trunk?

• I put my behind in a smart car :)

• Oh. Nice car choice then. LOL.

• It looks trashy.

• No it's trashy I tend to avoid these types of girls.

• You mean crack show offs?

• It's hot here to last summer it got to a 115 degrees. I still wear jeans and shorts down to my knees.

• Still no exuse for dressing like that.

• Meh, it's not really something I'd go out of my way to pursue.

• You'd say no to crack? 0_O

• Yeah, it's not something that'd attract me.

I mean, of course I'd wanna see her ass... I just don't need everyone else to being seeing it all the time.

• If she's firm and slender, yes. If she's tubby, it's "Just say no to crack!".
    Nothing like that (even my favorite public visual, prominent nipples and no bra) qualifies as get her number material.

• It would depend on what the girl looks like.

• No thats trashy. I wouldn't immediately disqualify a girl because of that but its certainly not a positive.

• Well your profile picture tells a different story
      😎

• Dammit you caught me =/ But difference is girl in my pic wasn't walking around in public like that

• Haha busted :)

• Depends on the girl I guess, but it would not make me ask for her number.

• Not really no.

• There are girls who intentionally do that? And not accidentally? It would be weird if they did.

• Sure there are. Haven't you seem the thong straps showing from behind?

• It may be turn on for many guys, but for me it's a turn off.

• No, neither sexy nor cause me to try and get her number. I would think she either needs a lot of help in knowing how to dress or is in such dire need of attention... neither one appealing in a woman one wants to date!

• Not typically.

• she might be showing off some of her asssets off and that is hot

• LOL if she's hot herself yeah.

• it can be but sometimes not so much. It has never prompted me to ask for a girls number

• How about slipping yours in her crack

• If I slapped a random girl on the ass I would get punched in the nose or kneed in the balls.

• You sure would lol

• Why not? loooool maybe.. idunnoo

• As long as she's "hot"

• Depends: is she fat?

• No nice firm body not too skinny but not fat

• Then yes it is

• Nope! I would find that a real turn off. In general, I'm grossed out by people showing their butt cracks, part of their ass cheeks, bra straps, underwear etc. (irrespective of gender) because those stuff are supposed to be shown only in private, not in public.

• what do you mean is her but bare a little or is her pants riding up, ether way depends on the girl its sexy, and its up to her to choose to give me her number

• I first tip toe really fast and get behind her and take a whiff like a golden retriever would.

• o. O oookkk.

• Crackity crack :))

• Don't sniff crack

What Girls Said 5

• No. I don't think its "sexy" when a girl's/guy's ass crack is showing. It doesn't matter how toned your butt cheeks are, they are not meant for my eyes!

• A guy's crack hair, a girl's does not ( so we hope)

• Hahahaha

It's a woman plumber then! xD

• I work with this older lady at the office, as well as five men. She always shows her butt crack and I notice the guys glimp at the crack while we were painting the office one day. She is not hot, nor sexy, more on the slim side, small curves, and unholy. So why would the guys glimp at that? Do men find it sexy, or not?

• Ratchettttt

• 😳
      ...,

• Sorry, is showing your crack your mating call?

• ew no, that's not sexy at all.