Do you find bald men attractive?

Just curious if women had any opinions on bald guys. I appreciate honesty so don't be afraid to sugar coat anything lol.

358

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 34

• not really but it all depends on the facial features of the dude

• I think it depends on the guy's face/bone structure. If he can pull off the bald look. As it so happens, you are one of those dudes :) Fear not! :p

• Nothing wrong with bald men at all, my ex was. And you are attractive and know how to rock it, it's all good

• Yeah kinda. Depends on the guy to be honest. My grandpa is bald any I don't think many women is attracted to him :D lol

• Sorry, but no, I'm very difficult, also if he has a big belly and looks old when he could make some efforts to look younger. I keep in shape and still look attractive in my '40s and I like a guy with hair, clean shaven and better if he has muscles and spiky hair (that's a plus)

• bald patch... No, not attractive really. But that doesn't mean that if a guy I like is going a bit bald I wouldn't find him attractive, just as a trait: no, not sexy.

• Actually, it depends. Like I find may weather quite attractive and he doesn't have hair. It all depends on your face look. If you have wrinkles everywhere I wouldn't find you attractive whatsoever. Most bal guys actually look cute when wearing a hat. But once they take it off... They don't really look as attractive as they did with the hat.

• Ir really depends on the guy and if they can pull the "look" off. If you're wondering about yourself, being bald suits you (especially with the beard)

• Love bald men my boyfriend is bald. It looks very neat and classy if the guy has a nicely trimmed beard.

• Yes, there are some who are very attractive. And I am a sucker for those x)

• If it's you in the pic you have nothing to worry about, I think you look better bald than would look with hair

• Some. Not all. You look fine though.

• Some looks hot in their baldness. There's certain appeal that I find in them and you are such a debonair! :}

• Not in general, no. Though there are exception to the rule. In general I prefer short hair

• You look hot

• Yesss hahaha

• Absolutely!

• Yes, they can be. But its rare.

• No not really.

• OH GOD YES.

• Yes! I know quite a few girls who do too.

• I'll say so because i caught myself checking one out before.. So.. Yeah

• Yes, they are.

• kerry king is bald, lars ulric got bald, Dio got bald, rob halford got bald, joe satriani got bald, klaus meine got bald. I can say the gods are all bald.

• Not too attracted to them. To each their own (:

• Only if they can pull it off

• Only if they can pull it off
    You look really good bald :)

• not really. My dad is bald. . .

• I don't like bald men, I'm sorry. I like hair

• one of my top 3 dating requirements are a full head of hair,, hair is just really important to me, but bald actually looks good on you.. so I'm sure girls will like you. your not ugly..
    (and I'm not all girls. one of my friends LOVES shaved heads so it just depends )

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 8

• Sweet buttery Christ, ImCoasting... would you leave some ladies on GAG for the rest of us one time?

• I think is rare to meet a woman whose preference is for bald men, but I think many can be attracted to one when they know him.

Personally, I don't give a shit if I go bald. I have my hair now, and if it does happen I'll just shave off whatever Remainder of hair I've got and rock a beard anyway. I've shaved before and I actually thought I looked pretty good anyways, so fuck it. Haha!

• God, I hope so, because I'll be bald before too long lol

• Honestly your handsome as hell dude. In think girls care less about individual traits and more for the whole package. You got the package bro.

• Would smash / 10

• Looks bad ass, i'd say yes LOL
    gadgetking.com/.../image.png

• Not really relevant but that's a fucking awesome beard man, props.

• I'm going bald, so this question has been an invaluable insight.