Is sexy better than beautiful? why or why not?

question says it all

Most Helpful Girl

• id rather be called beautiful then sexy. sexy isn't really a good thing it just gets guys hornyi guess. beautiful is something really nice to be called because for me beautiful means that you take care of yourself and you know how to look good. beautiful is face and sexy is body.

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely not. Beautiful is much better than sexy. Beauty encompasses far more than sexiness. Someone can be sexy based just on their ass or boobs. To be beautiful, though, requires a pretty face and more of an overall "aura" (I'm treading into abstract water here). I think that beauty encompasses everything that a girl is, whereas sexiness is just about a few physical parts of her.

• Sexy is a good thing because it talks about your body and actions being...appealing... in a sexual way. However, hands down beautiful is better. When me and my ex were dating I could describe her and how amazing she was to me with really descriptive words if it was in a card for her birthday or valentines or whatever, but those times when I would go to pick her up or meet up with her and see her for the first time, all I could think to tell her is that she was beautiful. That's why I think beautiful is better.

However, I think beautiful is better when it's not just said simply every time you see the person but in those moments where all you can feel is yourself breathing and the urge to tell them how amazing they are.

thats a really corny answer and I may get thumbs down but its how I feel.

• in four words;

sexy fades

beauty stays..

What Girls Said 4

• Sexy is more a girl's mannerisms, her facial expression, the way she laughs, the way she walks and looks at someone. You don't have to be technically pretty to be sexy or have the best body. It's how you carry yourself and connect to a man's desires.

Beauty is more superficial, you can be beautiful and not appealing to a guy. I personally, would rather be called beautiful generally and I would only want my boyfriend to call me sexy.

• I'm with girlygirl2,go for beautiful over sexy.If you're beautiful,then the sexiness will follow along,naturally.

• If you look at it, the word beautiful describes some of the nicest things in the world (scenery, weather, art) while sexy is a word attached to just about anything (cars, shoes, nail polish colors)... I think I'd rather be called beautiful :)

• Being beautiful is better. Because a girl can be sexy without being beautiful. If you are beautiful you can almost always be sexy to someone but you could make a guy horny without being pretty.