Hot or Trashy: Not wearing underwear with skirts?

Is it hot or trashy if your girlfriend told you she wasn't wearing any underwear with her skirt/you started fooling around and realized she had none on? Does it make a difference if it's a long skirt or short skirt?

I'm really comfortable going commando in maxi (long) skirts because it feels like I'm wearing nothing, but I don't know what my guy would think if he realized I was going commando lol.

• Hot
  • Trashy
What if I were to do this at his house, and it was just us home? (and we weren't going out in public)

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear a short-ish skirt and no panties at home, and recently I've been forgetting to put any on when I'm wearing a maxi skirt and going out and not realising til I go to the toilet... I don't think it's trashy, I didn't own any panties for three years so always went commando then. Don't see what the big deal is unless you're wearing a super short skirt and flash your gash.

What Guys Said 25

• If you're doing it for the two of you, on a special night, I'd say it's hot. If you do it all the time, no matter who you're with, I'd say it's a bit trashy, and maybe a little unhygienic.

If you do it with a long skirt I'd say with your partner, it's kinda hot. Same with a short skirt, but be sure it's not too windy. Short skirt + commando = trashy, kinda for everywhere.

Your guy might find it hot if you got into a private place and revealed that you'd been going commando. I know I would, if my gf did that.

• Depends.
    If it's in public, trashy.
    If it's in private, hot.

• At the house... my goodness this is hot. Like a pleasant surprise or like a fucking shot of adrenaline when you say 'im not wearing anything underneath'. Inside we are like HOLY SHIT YES THIS IS AWESOME but we play it off smooth and suave like champions.

• It depends If only you guys are going out by yourselves... anyone else included would be a little weird.

• What if I was going over his house and it was just us?

• then. It depends how long you guys have been together. I personally would think that that is hot.. Just bring some panties or thong or whatever you have lol just in case things go wrong aka an unwanted guest shows lol.

• It depends on if it's meant to be seen and the way it's meant to be seen. The fine line between trashy and sexy. Only using your body to be sexy or using your body and your personality. Lots of debate.

• Trashy, no doubt. Going commando is risky and immature.

• Even if it was in private at his house?

• I would find it hot if I knew that my GF was going commando in a long skirt.
    I may even encourage her to try a shorter skirt (not mini) and go about town, to feel the rush of maybe someone catching a glimpse.

• Kinda both, but mostly trashy. I guess it's worse the shorter the skirt is.

• Around the house, cool

• If we were hanging out I would find it hot. If she went into public on a daily basis like that alone, I would start to view it as trashy.

• need to clarify if in public cuz i think its hot in private but in public trashy and dumb

• In private at his house

• i voted b. but if it was long (the kind the won't show anything when the wind blows) then it is ok. if it was at the house i wouldn't care.

• Very hot if it's a private secret shared, so probably best with a long skirt so it remains private...

• I think is it trashy.

• Can't vote. Hot if it wasn't in public, trashy if it's a frequent thing in public.

• Seems fine to me as long as people can't see up the skirt

• Hot. Lol

Why waste time in taking off those...

• SOOOOOO HOT

• Easier access ;)

• underwear is overrated.

• As a guy I would fond this really hot I would get turned on

• only if you wanna helps yourself to fart with much ease other than that i don't see any point not wearing it

• im sorry but i will need a picture to make an accurate judgement

• Probably trashy if it was shorter, but I fantasize about a girl being in a formal gown, with no underwear, going to a formal event, she tells me she's not wearing any, and well, the rest is history

• Status update: Eh, it was to be expected... I mean, y'all are boyfriend girlfriend, right?

• I say hot in both, especially short ones that "accidentally" ride up durring make out sessions, a little fingering is fun! :)

What Girls Said 18

• Lol, I love how the majority of girls voted "trashy" and the majority of males voted "hot". Personally speaking, I wouldn't do it because it's not sanitary. If you really want to do it though, pick a maxi skirt/dress instead of a mini skirt/dress.

• Personally, I don't see the problem if you don't want to wear underwear. It's a long skirt, so it's not like anyone would see or notice anything anyway. Do what makes you comfortable.

• I think trashy... but I see how guys might like it.
    Also, I guess it's a much better situation if it's a maxi dress/skirt than if it's a mini skirt...

• Since your his gf he might like it while your just hanging out at home but going out like that is not a good idea to me. It might get him worried about someone somehow seeing and he might be jealous or suspicious. I'd suggest an at home time only because he'd probably be kinda excited by it.

• Notice all the girls said trashy lol?

And all the guys said it was hot.

• I'll do the commando thing for certain "special occasions" under a nice miniskirt, but not all the time. My guy finds it pretty hot.

• Uncomfortable. I couldn't do it.

I find it neither hot nor trashy when other women do it though. As long as they don't upskirt and show their genitals to the world unasked, it's none of my business.

• Its trashy not wearing underwear

• Overall it's trashy but once in awhile trashy is fun. I just wouldn't do it all the time.

• Men think it's hot true but it can also be not very sanitary so don't do it often

• I do it and i feel hot and guys tell me it's hot

• I like a girl that is confident in sharing with others.
      A little show and tell is exciting and hot.
      My ex GF told me she used to flash truckers.
      I encouraged her to continue. It's fun!

• I do it all the time men are generally afraid of me though i need a real tough guy

• 3rd option -->slutty.

• Very trashy. Keep it classy, wear some panties.

• yeah its hot and trashy at same time

• Most guys think it's hot most women think trashy.

• I think its way hotter, to wear some sexy panties under.

• i vote dangerous...

how can you go a whole day trying to worry how to sit and do things so your vag dosent show lol...

i like to worry about better things.. LOL