French braids?

Random question...but I was jw: What do guys think about French braids on girls? Do they think it looks stupid or cute?

• Love it!
  • It's okay....
  • Hate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Many men enjoy running their fingers through a womans hair, and any form of briad feels like so much rope. Aesthetically pleasing perhaps, but totally lacking in functional utility.

• Actually, hair in braids is more functional, it doesn't get in the way! for a girl who's not expecting to have guys putting their hands in her hair, braids make sense.

• Please realize, I don't impetuously violate a womans hair, and leave her torridly searching for a brush, in order to recompose herself (if this was the image I engendered. lol.). I was referrring to more intimate occassions, when mutually desirable. I have learned a little in my 54 years of wandering the orb. lol. Though I can see how you might have thought otherwise by my failure to elaborate. No doubt as to their functionality. My growing a beard would be equally low-maintenance, yet probably

• Not generally appreciated.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's alright. Sorta cute, but not anything eye catching. I wouldn't enjoy a girl who wore her hair like that more often than not.

• it looks terrible =L

What Girls Said 2

• who cares what the guys think!

if you like it do it! If your guy cares about you he won't REALLY care about them french braids.

• when I think french braid I immediately thing lesbian. sorrrrry