What style of clothes do you prefer on a girl?

Cute, hipster, preppy, gothic, the choices are almost infinite! What style do you guys like on a girl and what are some clothing items you like? Don't just say ''it depends on the girl'', if you could choose yourself what would your ideal girl wear? :)

0|0
1|11

What Guys Said 10

• Every outfit with shiny pantyhose they have a benefits for life the stop painful varicose vains, spider veins, restlessness leg syndrome and more. It also shows modesty, morals, femininity, hide imperfections of your legs and I like the look with professional, form fitting, casual, athletic and lazy clothes. Bare legs just aren't sexy and heels help a lot for shaping legs and muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that wore dresses have always got my attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • White Chudidhar with red duphatta
    Girls wearing this Indian dress looks like angels
    Heaven on earth to me especially my ex crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but hipster. Simple casual, comfortable stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always liked the girly style. but that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's just say that my crush looks awesome in an oversized hoodie and sweat pants (or leggings <3). Nothing over the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is difficult to say.
    I always like girls in dress or short shorts, but then again tight jeans are good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tights on girls, no tatoes, but if they have tattoes not too many, glasses are a plus, also braces. Smoking not attractive, extremely red skin not attractive, skirts and dresses above the knee not sexy. Don't like lip rings or too much perfume or a girl who smokes. I prefer a girl with a brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like her to wear nothing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• anything is good!

0|0
    0|0