Is it normal for a guy to wear spandex?

My girlfriend had one of her friends over for dinner. After we were done they made me clean then I heard them talk about me and my best friend(aka my gf's friends bf). They were talking about what we wear and her friend asked If I wear spandex (I don`t) her friend said that my friend looked hot in spandex. I already wear under armour under my clothes when we have sex to make are "foreplay" time longer. Should I wear spandex yes,no? Why? And is it normal for a guy to wear spandex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that most people in America that would wear Spandex are creating crimes against humanity. I would understand it for swimming... MAYBE. _ if you were a "pro (ie Michael Phelps)" I think it's more common in Europe, though I could be wrong.

I suppose if you can wear it, without being gross and flabby, and if you're not wearing anything too small or constricting, and you're not overdoing it, like going to a public place and shopping in nothing BUT the speedo, then you're welcome to it. But be prepared for the jokes.

What Girls Said 3

• Underarmour = hot

Spandex = scary

I don't think guys were meant to wear spandex. I'd honestly be a little freaked out if a guy was wearing spandex--look at old exercise videos of dudes in super-tight shorts and you'll see why. Maybe she thought he looked hot cos it clung to him?

• Actually guys need to wear spandex compression shorts for working out. Keeps their parts in place.

• no I think its odd but I guess whatever makes you happy!

• No but like scnbabe89 said whatever floats your boat...

What Guys Said 2

• isnt underarmor like 80% spandex fabric already? If you;re talking about someone wearing it regularly every day that depends on what they're doing, all kinds of professional sports people wear them; runners, football players, decathletes etc. If you mean just for sex, assume it's being used as an aid which isn't unheard of, people wear weirder things, as long as your partner doesn't mind and you have a good washing machine...

• yes I'm a guy and all my clothes are spandex all I wear is spandex no jeans I get a lot of compliments from girls