Is it ok to wear shorts on a 75 degree day?

Today it is going to be a high of 77 degrees and sunny. Is it ok to wear shorts if the weather is 77 degrees or is is it too cold to wear shorts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear them whenever it's acceptable and you feel comfortable in them. It can be on 90 degree F days or on 60 degree F days. Your choice. Just try not to catch a cold.

What Guys Said 5

• no go for it

• No you only wear shorts when the weather is 77.8 degrees with %60 humidity. Otherwise wear the thickest jacket you find in your basement !!

• It's down to whether you feel comfortable or not.

• In the North Eastern U. S. that is dedinatly short weather. Up here we wear shorts when it's 65 plus out. Some people even wear them year round! Like when it's 28 degrees out! I think they're crazy though. Which state do you live in?

• Yeah, it's too cold to wear shorts

What Girls Said 4

• 75 degrees is a nice temperature for wearing shorts, but if you feel it's cold I'll give home examples for wearing shorts in colder weather, lol
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../shorts+sweater+6.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...e51383b36535.jpg

hymandherrcom.ipage.com/.../SS2.jpg

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3bbb80335829.jpg

• Doesn't matter how hot or cold it is. It's okay to wear shorts whenever you feel comfortable in them temperature wise. If you're extra warm you'll be able to wear shorts when it's 10C out. If not... then you won't be able to...
    Depends on your core body temperature and your overall organism's reaction to outside temperature.

• Probably a little on the cool side. You could try leggings or tights underneath. I actually think it looks good :)

• Temperature is all relative, depending on what region you live in and what the weather generally is like. Personally, my rule of thumb is 68 and up is cool for shorts, but then, we only get about 4-5 months of shorts weather here on average and this summer was cooler than usual.

I suppose if you live somewhere hot like Arizona or Mexico, that's probably not shorts weather.