How should a guy wear ballet flats?

Pretty self explanatory, im a guy and i wear flats, just looking for some tips so Answer as you like, rude or not ×:3

And no I dont mean ballet slipper for dancing I mean womans ballet flat shoes for evryday walking and such so other then that is pretty self explanatory, im a guy and i wear flats, just looking for some tips so Answer as you like, rude or not =:3

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at your past questions, you really like women's ballet flats don't you? >_>

• The best way for a guy to wear women's ballet flats is to pair it with something equally feminine, which would be a skirt or dress possibly.

• Oh wow, really? o. o Well whatever makes you comfortable. ^^

• Yup, well Im glad I cleared some confusion, so wanna give my question another try? ... Even so I thank you for your time and honest opinion, really appreciated =:D

What Girls Said 6

• Do you dance? or are you actually referring to the womans footwear for everyday? If you dance - they have black flats that may feel more masculine. If you are addressing womens attire than I will presume you are a homosexual? - Google it to look up different styles and looks.

• Not a dancer and not a homosexual, since homosexuals like men or male stuff hence been homosexuals and even if I was is still irrelevant to my question, but I do mean ballet flat shoes not dance slippers or I would said so and for future reference if you don't want to answer or don't know just say so, no need to used google as a way to dodge a question. =:3

• Never said its weird... I answered how i took it. As a dancer - thats my answer... Otherwise i googled it. Idk. Regardless

• Fair enough, well thank your for your time and honesty =:D

• 2|0
  • How should a guy wear ballet flats? By not wearing them at all

• OK I'll take, is not like I will stop, but your answer is acceptable, I respect your opinion.=:3

• What EyeSeaYew said...

• But she didn't say anything, just put up a gif. to dodge my question, but hey the message was clear, dont know why people answer a question if they are not gonna answer it with a relevant answer, oh well thank you for your time. =:3

• Lol. Srry.
      She technically said: "NO JUST... NO,"

• 0|0
    • I would have said toms or bobs, but I already own a pair. So no, I mean woman ballet flats as weird as that may be. =:3

• Lol can you maybe post a picture? Cause this is what I'm not imagining

c2.staticflickr.com/.../5488645747_37bc57d6a0.jpg

• Well pretty dead on actually, I just don't wear skinny jeans and I have much nicer flats. So with that the way do you want to give my question another try? You've been great so far =:D

• He shouldn't.

What Guys Said 1

• No idea how to do that man but I know ballet is a high demanding physical thing to do and I can respect that, so go ahead and enjoy it man if you enjoy it dont allow any one else tell you other wise at the end of the day they ain't the ones doing it. As for putting them on guess you could ask the teacher or coach (they called that? ) how to put them on they should understand if you are new to it or just looking for some new tips