Girls, do you think tattoos are hot on guys?

Do you find it attractive, hot, sexy, do you hate it etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• OH my god. tattoos on guys are so hot

What Girls Said 20

• As long as it's not just randomly placed, purchased on a whim, and that he doesn't just have them because it's "cool". It's more than simple body art, it's an expression, and it should mean something, or have a story behind it.

Hell yeah tatts are sexy!

• I like them if they're not too huge and aren't or stupid, meaningless things. I wouldn't judge a guy if he had tattoos, I would still get to know him, but it wouldn't be much of a turn on if he had like a half naked chick of his or arm or a dragon on his back :/

• I personally find it attractive but it can also tell me a lot about a guy and how far he thinks ahead or if he's a live in the moment guy and it also obviously depends on what the tattoo is

• Yes if they're in the right places. A nice subtle arm/shoulder/chest tattoo can be very attractive. Even a full sleeve can be nice in the right person. I personally find tattoos very hot.

• Definitely! I think it makes a person, gives them some character. And I especially love meaningful tattoos or tattoos that have a story.

• No I don't. I prefer tattooless

• yeah i think its sexy if they're tasteful. not a huge fan of excessive tattoos though.

• Oh yeah, Neck tattoos and forearm tattoos are hot on the right guy.

• Depends on what it is, where it is, and what it looks like. Personally I like sleeves and chest

• YESSSSSSS I LOVE THEM

• I like it. Depends on the tattoo and the guy though. And placement.

• Guys with tattoos are so hot.

• I have one so if I didn't like guys with them I would be a hypocrite hahaha

Yes I love them!

• Hot and sexy. It's a HUGE turn on!!!

• Hell yes

.

• A few, but nothing like this--> http://bashny.net/t/en/65071

• its kind of sexy but not like all around your body 1 or 2 is okay

• no i don't think they are hot on anyone

• I personally dont like it. I feel like its not "manly". But thats just my opinion. Some girls love it and find it very attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• no poll? filler

• Women find it appealing.

• Definitely hott!