Is chest/stomach hair a turn on for the girls?

Ok, I have a moderate amount of chest hair but not a lot. Does this seem manly to you ladies, or sexy, or just gross? Do you think a little hair is alright, or would you want your man to shave his chest? Tell me what you think, be honest, I can take it!

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE chest hair. Most girls I know love it too because its so masculine. I remember my first boyfriend had no chest hair naturally and I always use to say "wow I could never see myself liking someone that had chest hair that's gross". When I met my other ex he was the first guy I was with who had chest hair and I LOVED it. It felt great to lay next to him and rub my fingers thru it. Sounds crazy, but I think its hot! The worst thing you can do is shave it. I hate to see stubbles on a guys chest not to mention if your laying together it tickles! Don't shave it!

Now back hair, that's another story! l'd prefer none lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Personally, I am a fan of whatever is naturally there.

If he has a LOT of hair, whatever! Shaving or waxing it is more of a turn off to me than leaving the hair where it is! ;) My boyfriend has plenty of hair, and I actually find it really attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a little bit to a moderate amount is totally ok. I'm not saying I'd kick a hairless guy out of bed or anything, but I'd want my man to look like a man and not a boy. As long as it's not like a jungle, it's good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • there will be girls who like chest/stomach hair. but for me personally, I'd prefer it if my guy didn't have any. BUT if he does, I won't ask him to shave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when a guy has a bit of chest hair and a happy trail. I'm not a fan of metrosexual guys who shave it: /

0|0
    0|0
  • I think body hair in general is gross, so of course In think chest hair is. If it's not A large amount then it's tolerable and actually not much of an issue. I mean, it's only natural I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, Its Hot that a guy has no chest hair. And its also kinda hot if a guy has a little stomach hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok I admit I enjoy a snail trail but I really like a smooth chest

WAX it :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats gonna hurt! if it was a lot of hair, I probably would though.

• Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not gross. It can be quite attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have never been a fan of guys who resemble some type of furry creature...but a little bit of fuzz isn't bad...as long as the guy is clean and doesn't smell...it doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • stomach hair is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I actually happen to hate chest hair. it reminds me of a middle aged, saggy balled, balding nasty man lol sry if that sounded mean.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it didn't sound mean, just really uncomforting to me! Lol. Maybe I should shave it? ( it's not really that much hair)

• U shouldnt b worried if its not that much then :)

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.